Looking for a good real estate lawyer near Juan Dolio

Hello everyone. Just found this site.
I am looking for a referral for a competent real extate lawyer near juan Dolio. Preferably one thati is
fuent in English.  Im buying a condo there and need to obtain services pretty quickly. Thanks in advance 
to everyone. I just retired and am rreally looking forward to spending time in DR

The type in the message box is too small for me to see spelling mistakes before submitting.

. Or maybe I am just getting older....

Rent first, when here find a good lawyer you can trust and then, buy. Trustworthy is more difficult than English speaking😉.

Hello,

Alfredo Guzman of drlawyers.com is a man with extensive real estate legal knowledge in the D.R.  He is a man of integrity and truth. I sell real estate in Casa de Campo and refer my clients to him to ensure my clients are fully protected. He is in La Romana. Contact me privately if you want contact info.

Thank you very much  for the advice.

Thank you for your very quick reply! I have found his firm on the internet. They appear to be a national firm and from what I see very well known.

They are well known and reputable.  Unfortunately also fairly expensive.

For me it is important to know that all the i's are dotted and t's crossed. I don't mind paying something more to have that assurance. Thank you for taking the time to reply.

I have heard that Juan Dolio has experienced a loss of expats over the past couple of years. Would that be correct? I thought that would have corrected itself long ago.

Juan Dolio's loss of tourism and expats goes back a lot more than a couple years.  I am thinking closer to 6 - 8 years ago.

What is the reason for the loss of tourism/expats in Juan Dolio?

I would suggest the rapid development and infrastructure for Punta Cana/Bavaro just one hour further away from the capital has had an impact.

It is hard to refresh the existing older resorts in DR with the new possibilities on the East Coast, South Coast, Samana and now South West.

I don't think Boca Chica, Juan Dolio, Puerto Plata, Sosua or Cabarete will ever recover to where they were years ago. Modern planned investments elsewhere will make it difficult to compete.

Just look at the airport statistics.....

65% of ALL flights are PUJ (Punta Cana).....
That's where the visitors go.....

I agree.   Upscale brand new resorts for the same price,  not much of a choice to make really!  Tough to compete with that.

Thank you for reply. I didn't realize Punta Cana was so dominant. At least it is not a problem specific to Juan Dolio.

Thanks for reply.

Hi is there anyone in the viconity Juan Dolio. I'd like to meet up and make some friends! Likely be down o  the next month. Thanks!

My wife's aunt
Could be work for you
San Pedro de Macoris
She is from there
Just text me