Return Ticket Exemptions

The only thing when your permanent you don't need a return ticket, but you pay 2800 when you leave to keep your visa, your passport is stamped it is good for a year

Your right the BB stamp has nothing to do with immigration, you never go there your passport is stamped good for a year

Both of my Air Asia throw away flights were canceled (about P4,000 each) but I booked the flights through Cheapoair. What are my chances of getting a refund? I would say slim to none. I tried via email but Cheapoair replied with a US phone number to call because they needed more information. The flights were canceled, what can I add to that?

Moon Dog wrote:

Both of my Air Asia throw away flights were canceled (about P4,000 each) but I booked the flights through Cheapoair. What are my chances of getting a refund? I would say slim to none. I tried via email but Cheapoair replied with a US phone number to call because they needed more information. The flights were canceled, what can I add to that?

Long time ago someone on the Forum mentioned trying to reach Cheapoair on the phone and when they finally got through they were told only two people showed up at the Cheapoair call center due to the pandemic.

I myself would not plan a flight with online third party regardless of the price. In some cases whatever could go wrong, goes wrong.

Enzyte Bob wrote:
Moon Dog wrote:

Long time ago someone on the Forum mentioned trying to reach Cheapoair on the phone and when they finally got through they were told only two people showed up at the Cheapoair call center due to the pandemic.

I myself would not plan a flight with online third party regardless of the price. In some cases whatever could go wrong, goes wrong.

I was a million miler in my previous life before retirement and booked my own travel. I learned to always book through the airlines directly and not a travel agency. I grabbed these throw away tickets through Cheapoair without considering the flights would be canceled. I did a search for the cheapest foreign travel flights and Cheapoair was offering a 15% discount voucher at the time so I saved a couple bucks but it will end up costing me in the long run, that is if Air Asia would have issued a refund. Water under the bridge, I'm here now and life is good so no need to worry about it, thanks.

I've flown round trip to the Philippines 15 times always round trip and staying 29 days. Now that we are moving there perminately eating a return ticket is low on my list of concerns this time, more important is travel hours, time of stop over, and never use multiple airlines. I like Japanese, Korean or Taiwan flight crews and food choice. I've always used Expedia for everything (except Cebu Pacific) all problems have been resolved. I usually spend the extra $35 or so for trip insurance. Other than reserving seating they have served me well, including record keeping of my trips and hotels. I liked moon dogs idea of buying disposable cheapo tickets, but my round trip tickets were under $800 bucks each including the $35 for insurance. The whole idea is to get there safe and settled in. But that's just me.

I have better luck buying  with the airline, but must be ready to go, there are always empty seats on most flights, I never buy a round trip, you can never tell when you need to leave, a lot of stranded foreigners here when the lockdown started

Hi, are you Feel Good here in my Country Who Are with you here if you have a Fiancee Or Gildfriend you are okay.

rosemiranday2 wrote:

Hi, are you Feel Good here in my Country Who Are with you here if you have a Fiancee Or Gildfriend you are okay.

My girlfriends and boyfriends are very happy that I stay here, they know if I leave I can't return so pamper me beyond your wildest dreams. Aside? where are you coming from?

Cheers, Steve.

bigpearl wrote:

My girlfriends and boyfriends are very happy that I stay here, they know if I leave I can't return so pamper me beyond your wildest dreams. Aside? where are you coming from?

Cheers, Steve.

One of my stepsons is a nurse in England, if he were to come to the Philippines and then return to England he would be quarantined in England for seven days at a cost of 2100 pounds ($2900+ USD).

Hello Sir, About your Travel Flights  My Advice as a Travel Agent Across The Globe Please Make a  Refund if you feel you like to ravel after please do a reschedule Date.
I hope you feel okay.