PHIL POST PHILIPPINES

HI , JUST WONDERED ANYONE OUT THERE HAD PROBLEMS WITH PHIL POST ? MY PACKAGE FROM UK POSTED 28 TH AUGUST !!! STILL NOT HERE .....

Was it registered? Personally and only my opinion your package probably made it to the Philippines but unless DHL, LBC or the likes you won't see it. 10 months on I would kiss it goodbye unless you have a tracking number.

Cheers, Steve.

Sending out packages priority is ok but receiving packages scary. This long say goodbye.

Sending out packages priority is ok but receiving packages scary. This long say goodbye.

HI , IT WAS JUST A FEW COMPANY MAGAZINES , BITS OF POST ..NOTHING SPECIAL ..WAS LIVING DUMAGUETE ..WHEN POSTED AUGUST 28 TILL END NOVEMBER ..SEVERAL TRIP MAIN POST OFFICE THERE ..JUST SAME SAYING PROBABLY STUCK IN MANILA ....COVID ..EVERYTHING NOW BLAMED ON COVID !!!! LAST COUPLE OF MONTHS I PUT ON FACEBOOK REVIEWS PHIL POST ..SOMEONE CAME BACK TO ME ON IT ..I EXPLAINED ..HEARD NOTHING BACK ...I EVEN SENT AN E MAIL TO PRESIDENTIAL COMPLAINTS ..SAME AS DIALING 8888 ..ALL THEY DID WAS SEND PHIL POST MY E MAIL WITH THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT HEADING ON TOP ...MAYBE SUPPOSED TO SCARE THEM INTO ACTION ...DID;NT WORK ...USELESS .............

The contents of your package may not have been valuable but it was probably recognisable as having been sent from the UK which would make it of interest to an opportunistic thief within the postal system. Unfortunately once the thief had opened it and found nothing of value there it would probably have been thrown away. I personally would never send anything through the mail to Philippines as even letters and gift cards quite often get opened to see if there is any money in there.

Write it off and chalk it up to experience and never use PhilPost again.

https://www.trackingmore.com/review-phlpost.html

See the reviews....(1st one) someone claims he finally got his now  "expired" US stimulus check aft 14mths.

sure i wont be using again ..i posted letters to uk via a post office here years back ..i paid the postage ..never saw the stamps put on ...course never arrived ..but obviously that was money ...i thought DU30 was going sort out government departments ..LTO , CUSTOMS , IMMIGRATION , PHIL POST , seems i was wrong ..but i was hoping when he got the job .....

alankno74 wrote:

HI , JUST WONDERED ANYONE OUT THERE HAD PROBLEMS WITH PHIL POST ? MY PACKAGE FROM UK POSTED 28 TH AUGUST !!! STILL NOT HERE .....

I could go on RANT about Phlpost that would take be at least a week to type up, but why bother.

Generally, Philpost does not deliver.  If you are lucky, they will leave you a slip telling you that it has arrived.  Then you go to the post office and pay a fee to get it.  Odd that they come to your home to leave the slip but not the package.

AaronAardvark wrote:

Generally, Philpost does not deliver.  If you are lucky, they will leave you a slip telling you that it has arrived.  Then you go to the post office and pay a fee to get it.  Odd that they come to your home to leave the slip but not the package.

🤣😂  They deliver a slip, but not the mail. They keep you safe by locking you in your house but they kill you if you leave. 🤣😂