Can someone recommend a reliable accountant and help few other things?

Hello all, I am a software developer from India. I am considering moving to Portugual by 2022.

I have applied for NIF online. However, I got charged $150 (there are services which charges as low as $70).

I now need :

1) An accountant who will be doing my accounting things for the entire year even though I do not make any money in Portugual (still offshore). Can anyone recommend me a reliable affordable accountant?

2) I will need to open a bank account online, which bank should I go for? I have heard ActivoBank is the best as they charge negligible/none.

3) Once I have NIF, bank account and register myself at Financas, [b]how do I obtain NISS online?

I have found 2-3 lawyers and one individual who is able to get me NISS on basis of NIF but their charges are high and I believe I can get it myself. Does anyone know how?

Thank you in advance.

Where about in Portugal are you planning to move to.

Porto most likely. But I am not dead set.

Hi I am also in search of  a good tax agent to apply for NIF for bank acc and lawyer who can help me with real estate investment documents

Hi I am also currently in India and planning to move to Portugal was hoping to connect to share more details

Hi its not really that easy to recommend an accountant or lawyer without knowing where in portugal you are going to live, that should be your first move then you can look for lawyers & accountant in the area you will be living in as best to use local professionals.

Got it was thinking of Lisbon

I check out Josh & Kalie on YouTube you can find them
there.. ExpatsEverywhere, their living in Porto but lately touring Algarve! I believe you'll find the answers you need by watching them as well and perhaps getting in touch with them..

Thanks for this helpful information.  I had a look and think their site will be very helpful to me.

As I said I think these (2) Expats Everywhere & Algarve Addicts are doing an excellent job to the expat community ! Good Luck?????

Driving Growth Accounting is great, I work with them.

@Blendcables we used Jeannie at Algarve knowhow. She got all our stuff done - helped open a bank account ,NIF, NISS, visa application etc and I thought her fees were reasonable.

@raychirayath

Hi. How much costs her service?