Internet providers Busot, Alicante

Hello, we are moving to Busot soon and need good quality internet. Can anyone tell me what a good internet provider is in Busot.. We need high speed. Some say that there is fiber in Busot and others not... . I heard about Cloud/Cable world/ Vodaphone????

Hallo, wij verhuizen binnenkort naar Busot, Alicante. Kan iemand me aub inlichten wat een goede internet maatschappij is. Ik hoor Cableworld/Cloud/Vodophone.. moet minimaal 500mb. zijn.

Bedankt
Marja

I would recommend Vodafone. I have Cable TV, 2 phones with unlimited calls to line and mobile calls and a very high speed Internet connection, all for 88 Euros. after trying different companies I found this one to be the most reliable

Thank you for your time.. What is the speed of the internet??
Warm regards
Marja

300Mb ps

We are with cloud. We have 800mb download and 400 upload. We are on Los Patos. Fibre isn't available everywhere just yet but they're getting around fast

novaluck wrote:

I would recommend Vodafone. I have Cable TV, 2 phones with unlimited calls to line and mobile calls and a very high speed Internet connection, all for 88 Euros. after trying different companies I found this one to be the most reliable

Im agree with 'novaluck'

'Vodafone S.A.' has been a good reliable landline/ fiber/ mobile internet provider for metropolitan areas, since they bought 'ONO S.A.' a few years ago. And Im happy with it,

However 'Vodafone' (ONO) doesn't cover most rural areas where previuosly 'Telefonica S.A.' landlines where it has been the main national landline telephone network in Spain for a long time.

Now other landlines /fiber/ telephone/ internet providers have an agreement with 'Telefonica' to share those 'Telefonica's' broadband-mps wires for their wireless internet service ie: Orange, Yoigo .. getting a poorly scattered signal in rural areas of Spain, with a false perception of having full internet coverage /service telling the customer that they provide you 'full service' when what they really do its just sharing a broadband and at the end charging you double price for a poorly service.

This Internet providers say "wont' blame them for to do this: "at least you have Internet service 'in the middle of nowhere' somewhere far remote from the metropolitan area in Spain".. and you still complaint about it? you got service ..thats what you wanted no??

Fortunately, from my own experience, there is a good new landline/ fiber/ internet provider called 'Adamo S.A.' which covers most rural areas. A fast good service. Can be installed in a single independent house regardless if its belongs to a group of houses' property (community) or not.

:up:

@HomeSecure

Hi we have a villa in Los Patos  is Fibre now available and what is the best / most popular provider? Any idea of costs?

Thanks

Bill

@billpressegh

Hello,

Please note that it's been 2 years already since that member last connected to the website.

Consider opening a new thread on the forum so that active members may guide you.

All the best

Bhavna

@MarjaO

Ive had excellent results with PEPEPHONE for the past years.