HCMC Saigon (SGN) Airport Halts Incoming International Flights

Fortunately I'm flying out outbound on June 2nd.

vnexpress.net/news/news/hcmc-s-tan-son-nhat-airport-stops-receiving-foreign-arrivals-4285132.html

OceanBeach92107 wrote:

vnexpress.net/news/news/hcmc-s-tan-son-nhat-airport-stops-receiving-foreign-arrivals-4285132.html

Well OB your going to kick Dodge and head back to the land of the big PX. You sure been through some changes the past three years. I've enjoyed reading your posts as you traveled. Have a safe trip back.
Rick

OceanBeach92107 wrote:

You didn't succeed renewing your tourist visa in your place : why didn't you try to renew it in other place in VN ?

Laurent futur Nha Trang wrote:
OceanBeach92107 wrote:

You didn't succeed renewing your tourist visa in your place : why didn't you try to renew it in other place in VN ?

He can read the handwriting on the wall and decided that screwing with blood sucking agents to try and stay here illegally one or two month at a time ain't worth it.
Rick

Budman1 wrote:
OceanBeach92107 wrote:

Well OB your going to kick Dodge and head back to the land of the big PX. You sure been through some changes the past three years. I've enjoyed reading your posts as you traveled. Have a safe trip back.
Rick

Thanks for being my go-to guy for Real News Rick.

Not my choice at all.

But that's what I get for being here for three years on an "illegal business visa"... 😊

I'd probably still be staying here long time no problem if they hadn't gone to a series of three-month visa extensions in country.

Hey, I've got leftover MPC; wanna buy?? 😁😁

Laurent futur Nha Trang wrote:
OceanBeach92107 wrote:

You are more than welcome to step ahead of me with that big load sir.

I'm just checking out with a few thangs...

😎👍