Reason : Not in english
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Lakay Goryo MIX TV ***

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Not in english
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Not sure what you are saying

Hello everyone,

@ Jesson, please post in english so that everyone can understand and hopefully help you

Thank you

Bhavna

@ANURAG KARRI

I am also in same situation. I want to terminate contract on qiwa during probation period. But my question is after termination on qiwa and mu acceptance of new contract from new employer, would I be automatically transferred to new employer? Or still old employer can reject the transfer request and give me final exit?

@sohailakbar43 the old employer can still reject your transfer.,

@Neil Galve same case for me

Did you got transfer without your old kafeel permission?

@Neil Galve same case for me

Did you got transfer without your old kafeel permission?

@Sajeesh S hi...i am in probation and now got new offer with better salary.should i terminate contract or just need to accept new employer request on qiwa.

thanks

Is it possible to transfer Iqama of my wife from company to myself.

@Neil Galve  @Tanvir848 Hi! Just want to ask i have probitionary period in 3 months. I want to re apply to another company. Once i terminated the contract on qiwa. Is it posible to accept the new job offer? After terminating my contract on qiwa. My new employer willing to pay the cost. My current employer need also to accept my new contract on qiwa. Even i terminated? Need some advice please.

@Neil Galve Good morning,

Can you advise me , about transfer during probation period.

I have to take transfer also during probation period.

Thanks

@Neil Galve good morning,

Can you advise me please about sponsorship transfer during probation period,

I have to get transfer also during probation period.

Thanks

hello dear friends

how to terminate the new Contract during probation period of 90 days,

i got new offer, i want to move new company, if i terminate the contract, (Contract will go into termination process and notice period will be 60 days) same message showing on qiwa platform.

my question is i need to serve the current employer 60 days or i transfer to new company ?

Can someone help me with this, please?

If I terminate my Qiwa contract during the probation period, the new employer request needs to accept both my side and my current employer? or only from my acceptance will change?

@Neil Galve did you change your employer during probation period because my case is same like your plz help me

@Neil Galve Hi dear my case is also same but I am in problem with new employer and now I want another transfer to the another employer so is it possible plz help me

@Neil Galve

Hi, I just want to ask if are you able to transfer new employer by terminating contract under probationary period? Does your old sponsor charged you? Like iqama renewal,and transfer fee?

@Faiz50 yes bro. if you didn't served the notice period accordance to your qiwa contract.