International playgroup in Bergen, somebody interested?

Hi All,

we have a 16month old daughter and what to create a playgroup for children of about that age (1-3years, maybe). For her to make friends, to bridge some rainy Sundays, to have some fun, ... .
We live in the city center of Bergen and would have enough space to do that at our home.

We are pretty international, me, I am German, my wife in Korean and our daughter is born here in Bergen. Our family language is English.

Is anybody interested to give this a start?

Cheers, Klaus.

PS: In case you wonder: It shall be only private, nothing commercial in mind.

I would be interested. My little girl is 22 months old and starts barnehage at the end of August, but til then, we would be interested for sure!

There was another thread or two by local Mums (& Dads?) looking to set up playdates and contacts. I will put a link to this thread in those so we can maybe consolidate!

Also, sending a you a private message. Take care, Tammy :)

Hi All,

I seem to have two, three (or even more) interested in a playgroup/regular play-meeting (what is the difference?). So, I just like to give it a try: I invite everybody with a child between 1 and 3 years to come to our first international play-meeting:

Sunday, July 16th, 1-5pm
Nedre Korskirkeallmenningen 12b, 5017 Bergen
Klaus Johannsen (at the bell it is written Juyoun-Fitness)

But, please, if you intend to come, send me a message, so I'll be able to prepare. Sure we have place for 6-8 children (get a little crowdy then). (If there will be too many we have to be creative).

In case of whatever, phone me (97465033), send me an sms or email ([email protected]).

See you all on Sunday!
Cheers, Klaus.

Hi All,

the date in the previous post is not correct. Here the correct one for the play-group meeting:

Sunday, July 17th, 1-5pm

See you all on Sunday!
Cheers, Klaus.

Hi All,

the first playgroup meeting was not too successful. Three were interested to come, but finally nobody was able to make it. Lets have a second try: I suggest again Sunday(as this is usually the quiet day of the week, no kindergarten, no shopping, etc.):

I invite everybody with a child between 1 and 3 years to come to our second international playgroup-meeting:

Sunday, July 31st, 2-5pm

If you intend to come, send me a message, so I'll be able to prepare. Sure we have place for 6-8 children (get a little crowdy then). (If there will be too many we have to be creative).

In case of whatever, phone me (97465033), send me an sms or email ([email protected]).

See you all on Sunday!
Cheers, Klaus.

Hi Klausj,
Have you started up a playgroup? I have an 11 month old son and would love for him to have an English speaking play group!

JLeigh wrote:

Hi Klausj,
Have you started up a playgroup? I have an 11 month old son and would love for him to have an English speaking play group!

Does the play group still exist?