Documents confirming education - applying for job in Brazil

Hello,
this year I will get marriage in São Paulo.
I am from Poland and I wonder what documents from school/university I need to confirm my education for employers in Brazil? Could you help me please?
My education's path looked like this:
- 6 years of elementary school,
- 3 years of junior high school/middle school/lower secondary school (I am not sure which name is correct though),
- 4 years of high school (with Polish equivalent of A Levels - school leaving exams | and Logistics technician title),
- 3 years of university (Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology).

I think maybe the only necessary documents are from high school and university, but I would like to ask you Dear Community.

Do you know if necessary documents I need to translate to portuguese as well? Or just english or polish ones are enough? And I think apostille is necessary right?

What I thought is that maybe I need documents confirming:
- completed high school
- school leaving exam from high school,
- logistics technician title?
- Bachelor's Degree diploma

I would be really grateful for your answers.

Hi, Mravy,

That will depend very much on your potential employer.

For private employers, particularly international companies, your diplomas themselves will probably be sufficient.   I would recommend getting authenticated copies and Sworn Translations of your high school and university diplomas, and be prepared to show them.  I would also have an authenticated copy of your university transcript (courses and grades) and a translation,  Sworn if possible,  held in reserve.   You would not volunteer this, but be prepared to provide it if requested.

Probably for employment with the government,  and certainly to teach in a Brazilian university,  you would need to have your degree formally authenticated by a Brazilian university.   This is an expensive, tedious, time consuming, and rather insulting process; unless you have your heart set on an academic career here, I wouldn't recommend putting yourself through it.

Thank you so much abthree. I think for sure it might be enough what you pointed out. I will be applying to international companies. I completely forgot about university transcript (my fiancée mentioned days ago that it can be required there as well. In Poland for example it is not, so I wouldn' think about it).

Thanks a lot! :)

Sure thing - good luck!  :top:

Do you have CRNM and immigrations done? Just asking because you can not work with such and a work permit.

Texanbrazil wrote:

Do you have CRNM and immigrations done? Just asking because you can not work with such and a work permit.

I don't. I am in Poland currently. Should I manage it before getting marriage or even before moving to Brazil? I will get marriage in November 2021. My plan is to go in September to Brazil as I can be there maximum 90 days.

Good plan. Have spouse get a checklist from the local PF office Gather as many you can and rely on the Brazil Consulate in your area. Not sure if Poland,s BR Consulates is up to date, but it a good start as to what is needed for a family reunion visa. Once you get married begin the process

Texanbrazil wrote:

Good plan. Have spouse get a checklist from the local PF office Gather as many you can and rely on the Brazil Consulate in your area. Not sure if Poland,s BR Consulates is up to date, but it a good start as to what is needed for a family reunion visa. Once you get married begin the process

Thanks! I will ask her for it :)