Visa extention

I have a question regarding tourist  visa extantion
Is it true that for those who arrived  to Costarica after December 2019 visa was extended until June 2021?
Does it mean that if I arrived on 3th of Jan 2021 I can stay until June 2021 without additional paper work etc even my visa already expired according to my stamp plus it is alredy more then 3 months while i'm here
Please help

I believe  it was before December 19th but 100% but your driving is not allowed after 90 period. Im not a resident but have lived here full time  for 8 years.once i stayed for 1 1/2 years without leaving  and i drove all that time. Show only a copy of your passport  if you get pulled over.

David
             Don't they fine you and block you from reentering Costa Rica if you over stay the 90 days
Plus now I make out every 3! Months on this health pass shit
So when customs scan my OCR code they only stamp your passport with the amount of days you paid for on health insurance

It can be more and more difficult to drive back and forth every 3 months, as the border restrictions keep changing because of covid events. CR and other Latin American countries are under the pressure by UN and WEF to comply with their rules.

No, you can't renew a tourist visa if your old one has already expired. Nor can you legally driving license.

Oh some people. Or are you really  a person? Look. Im not recommending you over stay. I have been for 8 years .the longest time was over a year 1/2. Smooth sailing  through  customs and 4 day stay in Miami  shopping a d back home with 0 problem. Must be my looks 😉 im going to Nicaragua and Miami  this Thursday. I haven't been out of CR in 5 months😲. Must be my pretty smiles. Lol. living in fear is not my strong  suit. To each his own

I know people that have been  here for years and are not  residents. They dont drive and pay cash for medical. Same with many other countries but i believe  CR is more relaxed at customs. I do drive  everywhere and take a chance to have my vehicle confiscated but like i said.keep a copy of your  passport  for id. Not the original. I think the fines are $100 or $150 for every month. Its sometimes  cheaper to pay the fines than leave but i have never been  busted.