Information

Hi, my name is Carlos Revuelta , from Spain
I want to live in Da nang Vietnam. but the problem with the Covid is very dificult 
Ask in agency to travel in Vietnam and the price is very espensive, 4000 euros, no inclusive plane tickets, no visa, and 1000 euros more to help me to find work
I want to travel for the ong, I am very handyman, have a good level of english, have TEFL and TESOL certificate, have experience teaching kids, in my family was 17 kids and I am very good repair all machines
I am ready to work with all my experience and helping in everything, change for a plane ticket and visa
I want to get out to Spain
Please hel me
Thanks

Take a look at this thread:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=927204

This person recently came to VN to teach by being sponsored.

litius wrote:

Hi, my name is Carlos Revuelta , from Spain
I want to live in Da nang Vietnam. but the problem with the Covid is very dificult 
Ask in agency to travel in Vietnam and the price is very espensive, 4000 euros, no inclusive plane tickets, no visa, and 1000 euros more to help me to find work
I want to travel for the ong, I am very handyman, have a good level of english, have TEFL and TESOL certificate, have experience teaching kids, in my family was 17 kids and I am very good repair all machines
I am ready to work with all my experience and helping in everything, change for a plane ticket and visa
I want to get out to Spain
Please hel me
Thanks

Those kind of prices make me suspect there are some bribes changing hands olomg the way

What is the rush to move to Vietnam right now during the country's lock down? Is there a reason why the move can't wait until the lock down is lifted? It might be 2022 or so but at least it will give you a chance to make some money in Spain before moving to VN. Also gives you a chance to do more research.