Licensure transfer

Hello everyone.  Since Covid is keeping me indoors i figured I would get back into finishing my PHD is Forensic Psychology. But before making the investment I wanted to find out how to know if my university in America is accredited here for licensure. Does anyone know what agency I should contact to check the accreditation requirements? I heard that it is best to finish the license in America and then request to transfer if here...? Even though it may cause a fuss I prefer to finish my studies in psychology in my Native language as it is very sensitive material to understand. So I don't mind going through the headache I just want to make sure I can't get licensed here in Italy before spending the money.

Thank you

If you finish your studies here you will get the license , search in google the words " Miur , lista dei universita accreditati" , you should check at the Miur(this is a department in the italian goverment which deals with education matters of all kinds) webpage first cuz some on-line universities dont have the accreditation from the italian goverment but if it's a public state university you are attending its ok.

PS : its beter to get the degree in america then transfer here , apply for the phd to be recognised and DONE DEAL.

Thank you!