Applying to a Master degree

Hello,

i am an international student studying master degree in a university in italy. (i am supposed to graduate by July 2021)
I would like to know if i have the right to apply to another master in another university their program starts in September2021.

Anyone gone through the same thing? will it be a problem or it may affect my chances of getting in ? because i have already done a Master degree??

thank you so much in advance.

No problems at all but my advice would be , when you graduate , apply for the conversion of your permesso di soggiorno from studies to work. You can study as much as you want.

Why? If i want to apply for work permesso i need a job first !

Because the work permesso is better on every way  excample : you want to take a little 3 -4 month brake from university to work you can work as much as you want with the work permit(you can do it too with the study permit but a lot of emplyers dont know it and wont hire you , i have been there 1 million times) , no you dont need a job , you just need the issued diploma and they will give you a new permesso for 1 year to find a job. Like i said the conversion is just my advice , but as far as the second master goes you can do it without any problem.

Thanks alot, appreciate it !