Quality of Accomodation in Quy Nhon City

Hello,
Exploring the possibilities of moving to Quy Nhon City Vietnam and would like to know the accommodation costs for a modern luxury 1 bed apartment .
Look forward to earing your help and advise.

Angela Williamson wrote:

Hello,
Exploring the possibilities of moving to Quy Nhon City Vietnam and would like to know the accommodation costs for a modern luxury 1 bed apartment .
Look forward to earing your help and advise.

Best way to know current prices is to use Airbnb and plugging in at least one month in your search.

You'll get the initial best results that way although they will be in the high price range.

You actually have to be in the city in order to get a lower rate.

When you're in the city you can go face-to-face with the landlord through the link in Airbnb which allows you to request a contact with the landlord before renting.

However there are some helpful people with assistance services in the city there, including a friend of mine who has her business listing on social media.

When you get to town you can hire her to do a search for you and pay her a reasonable hourly rate.

Or there are people there (as there are in all cities with foreigners) who are supposed "agents", although they are truly only people who speak some English and become aware of you, the prospective renter, and then they search the local ads in Vietnamese for you and they hook you up with a landlord.

I'm probably going to be back there in 2 or 3 weeks and I will be available to introduce you to multiple people who can help you.

Good luck with your move.

Thank you very much that's very helpful.
I will send you a message nearer to the time. It would be great to meet other people living in Quy Nhon.