Opening a bank account

Hi ,
I will be based in Poros and need to open a bank account.
Which would you suggest.?
Thanks

Hi,if you have a Pireas(wrong spelling I know)bank there my advice is to go for that,I have accounts with them in Athens and they seem the less aggressive haaa,more casual approach when you go in and very helpful,more humane staff.Alpha bank is one of the worst,Gestapo in there,horrible staff,horrible treatment.They fixed a date for my husband to pay back a loan from them every month but didnt ask him what date he gets paid and fixed it before pay-day and we all know that salaries have sometimes all gone at least one week before pay day or more, haaaa,anyway their mistake and they flatly refused to change it,they said we dont make changes,why is that?because your too bone lazy,change the staff and make everything in Greece over to private not state run,staff have got slightly better but not much.I was in KEP the other day to pick up a paper I ordered through them for my residents permit with a pre-booked appointment and a guy was standing just in the open doorway,scared of course,not of Covid,more scared of the staff,anyway what looked like the boss woman,hard as nails started screaming at him,you got appointment,get one,phone for one,I was in a panic,Jesus help us,seizmos mouth,the poor man,another member of staff looked aghast and said...let him in to book,he looked so embarrassed,she hit that keyboard,threw the paper at him,he said I cant then,Im working,thats it she said,nothing else,I couldnt keep myself..I said out loud..she has Covid on the brain and walked out.What a fiasco,but always remember..never answer back if you are trying to obtain a paper,head down take the mouth,say one thousand thankyous and run out the door.I had my paper in my hand haaaaa and I always disguise myself if I need ever another paper,take off the Doc Martin boots,go in heels,slit up the back tight skirt,fake plaits and red lips,sun glasses etc..it works,they never remember its the same woman haaaa

And just to tell you its easy to open a bank box,its about 120 per year for a small one,I was robbed in my apartment once,they got some jewelry,they got disturbed luckily so didnt get much else but great place for safe-keeping.

Just to say that my husband says he finds that it depends the staff,Eurobank in Egaleo was fine but in Megara the staff were horrendous,overall Pireas got the thumbs up.If you take out a large sum to pay for something always keep your bank receipt as you may change your mind as we did for a deposit on a flat,we went to put the money back in our account and we had trouble with them as they got suspicious..where you got that money?...laundering...look the receipt,its our recent withdrawal.Always keep any receipts in Greece as they dont keep data as they should and anyway too lazy to look for it.