Dodgy accountant demanding fees f

I wanted to open bank account in Greece (you know how complicated operations like this can actually be in Greece) and lazy clerk there said tome that I need to give him tax info last few years (since I have AFM number), okay went to some accountant which should be nameless here, and he spitted out that I have to pay him 500 EUR for this "service". I just ignored him, since in normal country you log on website and fill bunch of zeroes (no income in few last years) . Then I talked with local and he told me some nasty words about this behaviour and what to tell him (bunch of obscenity) and advised me to write on paper statement that I did not had any income in Greece in these years and give it to tax office and I am golden. Then genious accountant keep buzzing me like now I owe him more money since he continues to "represent" me (in which way BTW??) I told him months ago to buzz off - since I am not interesting in making deals with him, but he is stubborn dude. Any experience with these dodgy types

@narcrepellant2525 Tell the devil he will be hearing from your thikigoros(lawyer)and your thikigoros always investigates peoples tax accounts with the tax office in case their true earnings have not been declared by the said devil.Lawyers can find out EVERYTHING here.

It is really dodgy behavior, he didn't asked me to give him any information about my income, I  did not give any statement, nor did I agree to his fees, he just keeps buzzing me from time to time to pay his fees for "service" to represent me (he increases the amount) , while I told him multiple times that I don't need his "services" at all, it is more form of harassment by him towards me  or he just want to have useless and futile fights. I repeat, I didn't agree to anything, his fees -  did not specifically signed anything to do with these tax matters, by the way  he never presented anything what he did to me, he just wants to extort money from me..unbelievable. MO of mafia, not somebody who is officially registered accountant...

@narcrepellant2525 So we guess its time for you to take him from your mind,ignore and move on with life.

True, thank you Concertina:-)