Business setup in Indonesia

Hello
I would like to seek the knowledge of setting up my own business in Indonesia.. I'm not in Indonesia presently but i want to know how doing business looks like and the process to go through
Type of visa to apply for
And when i check it shows my passport is a visa on arrival does it mean i need to still apply for the visa before i fly?
Or do i need to just fly and get stamped at the airport ?
Do i need any sponsors or any form of guarantee to setup a business in Indonesia?
How much does one need to setup their own business?
Do you need a local sponsor?
Kindly share more
Thank you

Hi

How are you, nice to have your message.

Regarding your question, firstly not possible for expat setting business in Indonesia.  You should have sponsorship to live in Indonesia.

By the way which provinces in Indonesia that you interested in?  Then, what business you plan?

Hi
Jakarta or Bali
And i would like to setup a Restaurant
Are there any locals looking to partner up?

tambunandesy wrote:

Hi

How are you, nice to have your message.

Regarding your question, firstly not possible for expat setting business in Indonesia.  You should have sponsorship to live in Indonesia.

By the way which provinces in Indonesia that you interested in?  Then, what business you plan?

Not true at all, a foreigner can set up a business unless its not in the negative list, just need to have the right amount of money to fit the requirement of minimum investiment (10 billion Rp) as its clearly indicsted in the article posted by Fred.
A foreigner can set up a business even abile he stay Indonesia with a tourist Visa (an option not valid now due Covid restriction).

Hi, what sort of cuisine?