Job and moving

Hi I am planning on moving to Indonesia, I am looking for a job in Batam or Jakarta, preferably, I am trying to be closer to family friends and start a new life there, however I'm unsure weather anyone would offer me a job in catering

Hi, I'm planning to move as well, not looking for a job but looking after agencies (serious and professionnals) in order to help me  creating a PMA and another one (or same) to help me identifying lands on commercial areas (not for building but for villas)

That seems interesting

Exoticorchidslux wrote:

Hi, I'm planning to move as well, not looking for a job but looking after agencies (serious and professionnals) in order to help me  creating a PMA and another one (or same) to help me identifying lands on commercial areas (not for building but for villas)

Who would you sell the villas to?

Can't be expats as the vast majority can't own them legally. I suppose you could rent or lease - that would be legal.

However, and I am serious, I know of a lump of well positioned land on Lombok - Won't be cheap

As for Lombok, I know they're hoping for Rp. 8 billion for around 3,900 m2 - but that's before negotiation.

Sky Wheat wrote:

Hi I am planning on moving to Indonesia, I am looking for a job in Batam or Jakarta, preferably, I am trying to be closer to family friends and start a new life there, however I'm unsure weather anyone would offer me a job in catering

Hi, basicly a foreigner can do jobs that are not be done by indosenian, so only high specialized job are allowed to foreigner. The requirements are min. 25 yo, a degree and 5 years proved experience in the specific position.
If u can satisfy that requirement, to this link u can find the official list of jobs allowued to foreigner, starting from pag. 8 and divided in sectors.
https://www.iccc.or.id/wp-content/uploa … 019_OK.pdf

Really there's an age limit start?

Exoticorchidslux wrote:

So I guess u already know that to set up a PMA the minimum investment is 10 billion RP, not including buildings, office and cost to set up, 2.5 upfront payment and 7.5 within 1 year, min, 2 shareholders. The company can legalyl own villas if they are for rent purpose.
If u think u can invest that amount of money to rent villas in this hard covid times, with the borders closed to the tourist, go forward, but now more than ever is valid the suggestion from old expats "invest only the money that u can afford to loose".

Sky Wheat wrote:

Really there's an age limit start?

Yep
https://bali.com/immigration/visa-regul … mit-kitas/

Hi everyone,

Please note that a few inappropriate posts have been removed from this thread.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team

Dear All,

I am looking for job in Indonesia,
CURRENTLY WORKING AS
TRANSFER/OPERATOR at Six Senses Laamu.
My current job gives me lots of responsibility with multitasking, such as
 Operator (Handling pilot number/ which receives all the calls to the hotel)
(Including In-house Guests calls and External calls)
 Daily operation ( looking after Arrivals/ Departure).
 Daily operation based on daily MEMO.
 Following up with the Airports (international and Domestic for a smooth operation and for transfer purpose)

Please feel free to leave an update. my e-mail is [link moderated]

Thank you

Hi, in that field, only management position Is available for foreigner.
Requirements are a degrre, 5 years experience in that position and minimum 25 yo.

I'm Malaysian. Looking forward migrate to Indonesia. Batam nor Palembang to be specific. Kindly DM me if there any job opening for expat at Batam nor Palembang.

Thank you in advance

@rushdansahat

Hello and welcome !

Please note that members will not reach out to share vacancies. If you are looking for a job, you need to create your CV in the Jobs in Indonesia section of the website and look for opportunities on recruitment websites : Work in Indonesia

All the best

Bhavna

I'm Malaysian. Looking forward migrate to Indonesia. Batam nor Palembang to be specific. Kindly DM me if there any job opening for expat at Batam nor Palembang.
Thank you in advance

-@rushdansahat

There's an opening for prsident and vice president at the moment but you'll have to be quick.

If you're looking for a job as a toilet cleaner, they tend to be taken by locals.

A few more details might be handy

@Fred

I hear the Boiler Rooms are looking for new recruits, all expenses paid :)

@Fred
I hear the Boiler Rooms are looking for new recruits, all expenses paid smile.png-@Lotus Eater

I can get a train into where I gather their office was this time last year.

The fare is around a Dollar return, but it isn't worth it.