Tolga Gezen

Dear All;

Greetings from lstanbul, Turkey. I am planning to relocate the Montenegro.  I am in the Cruise lndustry and Hotel Management. Do l have a chance to find a job in the Cruise Sector/Cruise Port in Montenegro ?

İn advance, l thank you veryuch for your kind attention and helps.

Kind Regards

Tolga

Welcome to the forum  :)

I would suggest that with Covid-19 being prevalent around Europe and the world any tourism oriented jobs would be impossible to find.

Tolga Bey merhaba,

Şu dönemde çok kolay olmasa da, ilerisi için sizi cruise'lara eleman yerleştiren bir arkadaşımla iletişim kurdurabilirim.

Funda

Funda Hanım selamlar;

Nazik mesajınız ve ilginiz için çok teşekkür ediyorum. Montenegro'ya yakında gelmek istiyorum. En azından ülkeyi tanımak, görmek ve anlamak için. Geldiğimde, müsait bir zamanınızda sizce'de uygunsa bir kahve içelim ve tavsiyelerinizi  benimle paylaşırsanız çok mutlu olurum.

Saygılarımla

Tolga

This section of the forum is English language only. Please don't post in other languages

Funda, Tolga, could you please post in English ? Next time I will have to remove your posts.

Thanks

Julien

Sure Julien, no problem..

Tolga, I can connect you with a friend of mine who is recruiting for the cruise lines. Please contact me before you arrive in Montenegro.

Funda

Thanks Funda - I appreciate

Hı Julien;

Apologize for this inconvenience. Appreciate your kind attention. We will through in English.... No problem...

Kind Regards

Tolga

Hı Funda;

Yours was well noted.

Thank you very much for your kindness.

Regards

Tolga

Dear All;

Greetings from Turkey. Just a quick question. Some of my friends are also want to move to Montenegro. We are planning to register a Company in there. Regarding my investigations, Register a Company and apply for redidence permit are around 500€. However, the  Law Companies or The Attorneys , they are all asking extremely ders. Starting from 1500€ minimum and goes up. Some of them are directly aşka 2500€+ for all procedures. May l kindly ask you to help me about this issue? Do you know any good attorney or Law Company?

İn advance, l thank you very much for your kind attention and helps.

Kind Regards

Tolga

Dear All,
Many lawyers and consultants have totally exaggerated their fees the last few years.
My accountant provides the service for a much more reasonable fee. Feel free to contact me for more information,
Carine

Hı Carine;

This is Tolga. Thank you very much for your kind and quick reply. lf you don't mind , May l kindly ask your mail adress to discuss the details?

l appreciate your kind attention.

Thank you very much.

Kind Regards

Tolga