IT job in Montenegro

Hi everyone,

Is it possible to find IT job in Montenegro? I'm a Senior Test Engineer from Ukraine with more than 5 years in IT. Participated in more than 20 different projects – web and desktop.

Thanks for any feedback.Nataly

Hi Nataly!

Welcome to Expat.com!

Armand

Thanks. So I can assume that there is no IT industry in Montenegro :(.
Could anyone recommend me some site with vacancies?

Hello knopochka.

Have you tried to post an advert in the Jobs in Montenegro section? It can be useful. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

It is very hard to find IT job in Montenegro. If you see open job, your story must be way better then your knowledge. Most CEOs and COOs doesn't have any clue about IT industry, so keep in mind that they feel very stupid in front of you and you must adjust your story to them.

Your knowledge how to excel and how to send proper business email will make you most favored and most hated person in a company.

Yea, I applied for an IT position. Even I speak FLUID 3 foreign languages (English, Italian and Russian), know security administration (Unix, Linux and Windows), handle all type of servers (from installation to troubleshooting), several databases, excel, access etc etc, a manager asked me on the interview "Well, do you know German?" even they didn't have nothing with German market or customers.

Get idea now?

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]