New members of the Monaco forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

Hi all,

Newbie on the Monaco forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Monaco if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi, I'm Lauren :)

I was born and raised in beautiful Cape Town, South Africa and I am the only child of two incredible parents. My mom is a doctor and my father is a civil engineer. I, however, chose to study interior design and upon graduating, worked for Woolworths HQ as a store designer for seven years.

I was lucky enough to meet my now fiance two years ago at a burger joint in Cape Town and after a year of long distance, decided to follow my heart and join him in Monaco. Unfortunately, due to Covid, South Africa went into lockdown the day before my departure and I was trapped in the country for four months until I managed to get a repatriation flight to France at the end of July of 2020.

Now, I am happily living in Monaco with the love of my life and we are looking forward to planning our wedding in 2022. I am currently trying to learn French while exploring everything Monaco has to offer and hope to soon be able to find a job and make new friends.

Hi  everyone!
My name is Catherine. I live in Monaco sometimes and I would like to make friends! I have lived for 20 years in Madagascar and 20 years in South Africa. I love to play chess, do yoga , hike...
Hope to meet you...

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=969359

Thanks!

Closed