New members of the Kenya forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

Hello Benny,

Welcome to Expat.com, and thanks for joining us!

It's great to hear that you want to help out members as much as gain from their guidance. Please go ahead and start new threads on the Kenya forum to talk about different topics, or participate on existing ones.

Cheers,

Diksha
Expat.com team

I am planning to set up an Internet cafe, composted with the sales of Computers, parts include office supplies along with a Coffee shop organized under the same roof. While offering my service as a Freelance Researcher.

Any information and how to get the required license and other requirements?

Hi .who will run the business.
Will you have employees?
The right permit for you is the invester permit.
You are investing in a internet cafe.

Greeting Member,

I have not introduced myself properly since when I joined Expat.com because I placed my introduction on hold. Now here goes: -

I am Andrew M. Gooden, whose aim is to be in Nairobi Kenya as soon as the will of the heavens allow.

Things happen in life for reasons and the outcome will be seen. I have spent days weeks and months reading everything I can find about the fine country of Kenya along with its remarkable people.

Learning about places and location include measuring the distance and time it takes to travel from one point of Kenya to the city of Nairobi include Mombasa and doing my best to know it like the back of my hand.

I have spent nearly 30 years in Library Administration in the central section of my island Jamaica. After a certain number of years, I have reached the point in my life where I desire to be in a new environment like Nairobi.

I am hoping to make new contacts and friends in this fine forum to share advice and information that will help life or push any member to the top of the ladder in their quest to be in Kenya.

Wishing all of the fine members prosperity and success in their environment and victory in their attainments.

Cheers!

Greeting Maureenda Peters,

Thank you for your introduction and I hope we will be able to do business into the Real Estate section in the upcoming soon future.

Cheers!

I am planning to be connected to my business and will also employ a few members of staff.
About two to make and serve coffee, sandwich, or pastries.

One to oversee the internet cafe and another to take care of computer sales and parts, while I focus on my Freelance Research business.

Thank you for the information about the investor visas.

Will look it up. 

Cheers!

Hi to all,

I am new here ☺️
Coming from Cote d'Ivoire, I am actually planning to move to Kenya in case I could find out a good job opportunity.
Am Sales for a freight forwarding company and would be happy to start a new life, deeply living my dreams in Kenya.

Hope to talk to you and get your experiences share soon.

Cheers 😉

I am new here  just found out about this forum. I live in Kenya and just started a housing project based on furnished/serviced apartments near the international airport. Those new to KENYA hope you enjoy your stay. Hakuna Matata!

Greeting Eve Onyango,

Thank you for the information it shall be very useful and it depends on the outcome of things.

Cheers!

Hi, how much per month?

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=969330

Thanks!

Closed