New members of the Georgia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

Hi all,

Newbie on the Georgia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Georgia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi. I saw cute place and wound up joining ex pat. My friend and business partner hoping to join me here, and so I'm planning get micro business and stay. Tire of LIVING IN TOWER. REALLY HOPING THE ADD WITH GARDEN SEES ME SOON. Id love be back in Old Tblisi. Love it. My partner is Computer graphics Artist with degree in business. Maybe can make use of Jobs adds. Thanks

Hello Sharon,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I'm glad you found the website and were eager to join our community.  :D

Please feel free to advise your partner to join as well and drop his CV in the Jobs in Georgia section.  :)

Since you both of you seem to be in the beginning stages of considering a move to Georgia, I would suggest that you take advantage of having the Georgia forum at your disposal. Do not hesitate to ask any questions a future expat might have in mind.  ;)

Looking forward to reading more about your plans to move to Georgia,

All the best,

Diksha

welcome :))

Dear friends.

I would like to obtain some informations about Georgia.  :)

Patrick

Hello PatrickLeclerc,

Could you please be more specific on the type of information you are looking for? 🤔

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team.

Hey there.

I'm not really expat but going to be. Can I ask it there, is it okay to link something in the comments? No spam, of course, but really worth-to-try websites when people are searching for some services in Georgia.

Thanks.

Hi,
I am new here & would appreciate any tips on getting set up in Tbisili, I look forward to meeting new people & being part of the community.

Cheers Colin

Hi,
My name is Colin & I am originally from Canada, I will be traveling to Tbisli in late Jan 2022 & look forward toi meeting both Georgians & Expats alike. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Hello. My name is Neil. I am planning to come to Georgia in March 2022 and stay for at least a year. I am trying to find out if I need to have health insurance before I get there. I was looking at Vienna Insurance Group, but it shifts to Georgian language when I try to see if I can buy a policy. Any information on entry requirements and/or health insurance would be appreciated. Thank You.

Hi Neil, there is a regulation that says health insurance is required to enter Georgia but I have never heard of it being enforced with people from visa-free countries. I believe it's there as a backup in case they ever want to deny someone entry, say from India or other 'undesirable' countries, although they don't seem to have a problem with just turning them away - even when they have a valid visa. I got health insurance locally, after I arrived, from a company called Ardi and it only costs 55 lari a month. I can't say whether covid has, or could change this situation. Cheers, David

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=969303

Thanks!

Closed