Looking for International Work Opportunities

Good day
I just wanted to know if anyone on here (from South Africa) or international knows of any international based recruitment companies that they can refer - that does legitimate recruitment for international companies to get work abroad or remotely.

Thanks in Advance
Barnes

Hi Barnes,
It depends on what type of work. There are online recruitment sites in SA like pnet, and most employers post jobs on their websites as well.

Hi.  any specific trade?

I am looking at relocating internationally - but would be nice if I can be introduced or work for some companies remotely in the meantime. As such as should I decide to move its easier to get a job in another country.
Initially - it would be remote work...with the view of full-time onboarding.....Fields include IT and Business analysis or web design

Barnes I am like you looking for an opportunity to work. I am an American looking to relocate to a city in South Africa where I would like to work as a mental health professional  or therapist.

Hi Barnes I currently reside in Chicago. My first trip is planned for May 2021 and for the last couple of months I have been trying to make contacts like this one.

would you be residing in Johannesburg