Meet new friends and connect

hello new to this site, am earl,live in ghana and have  lived all my life in ghana and proud to be a ghanaian,looking to connect , network ,make friends and also share much information about our beautiful country ghana to others,hope to hear from yall soon

Hello - greetings from New Zealand.

I visited Ghana last year and loved it. One day, I might return.

Hope you are doing well. Stay safe and healthy.

Cheers, Kat

aww sure, do well to visit soon,would be glad to meet you

Hi,

Greetings from Emmanuel as usual. How is New Zealand  ? I love New Zealand so much. I am doing well by his grace. Looking forward to be hearing from you soon.

Many Thanks

Emmanuel.

Hello, I am from Iraq. I have read about Ghana and watched videos about Ghana. I loved it and wish to visit it and make friends there.  Nice to meet you

Hi iam in Accra Ghana now u r from where

hi all, morning ,this is marcia who has been working and living in Ghana for few years, i enjoy cafe and dinners, badminton, outdoor activities, books etc. lovely to meet some interesting liked minded friends.

have a great day.

Hello...Any one else currently in Accra, Ghana craving for an organized activity trip to the outskirts and back?? Feel free to contact me

Would like to join your group. Great idea.

Hi, I will love to meet new expats or ones already in the country, hangout and be good friends. 

@rajunnikrisna I want to come to Ghana but I don't have relatives there

@ochukwuemekamicheal Micheal you don't really need relatives to be here. All I think you need is means to pay for your expenses. come enjoy all the fun and  adventure  Ghana has to offer. Charlie Ghanaians are fairly friendly to foreigners. Come chill, we dey for you.

@Marcia Long   Enjoy your stay Marcia!

@alaa1977jnb You're always welcome...

@Earl1234 I love Ghana

@deegoldunique always welcome. Check your messages on here