Hopefully moving to Ghana

Hi I'm hopefully moving to Ghana in August. I say hopefully because when i visited in January i managed to find accomodation and a school (pat on the back), both have since fallen thru well at least the house has.

Am now desperately trying to find accomodation in the Madina/East Legon area, otherwise the school (KBK by American House) will also have to fall by the weyside. Any recommendations would be so gratefully received.

Many thanks
Adwoa

I don't know your budget but there seem to be a lot of rental properties in East Legon area.
You can look on:
businessghana.com
google trader ghana
accra expat also has one or two rentals at the moment
Hope you find something

Thank you hkann, i will try both sites and see if they have anything.

You are so right there are many rentals in East Legon, but EXPENSIVE hence my looking more to Madina.

Thanks for the info and hopefully i'll find something. :D

You might also want to try the Spintex Road area. The rentals are not as high as East Legon. If you have transport it is an easy drive to the school - traffic permitting!

yeah i have noticed a lot of spintex road properties. its a really long road though isnt it? i'm not sure what times the traffic starts to build up there.

depending on which part of the road its on it could be a definite possibility, thanks for the tip

We live close to Coca Cola junction and it can take up to an hour to get to the school area depending on the time of day. I am coming out of the gym around 7.30 and join a queue of traffic them. It does usually keep moving though.

i have a house for rent at bawaleshie a two bedroom self contain going for 350 ghana cedis and a single room selfcontain going for 160 ghana cedis they are all close to kay-billy-claire school