Considering MOVING to Maldives to work as a Doctor

Hi Everyone, I'm Sizzle from Nigeria. I am a Dr here with almost 4years working experience and i am considering moving to Maldives to work as a Doctor.
I really would like to know the working conditions for doctors, what it's like to work there, is it safe to work there as a woman? the cost of living, attitude and reception of the locals to foreigners and any other information I need to know about moving to Maldives.
I will admit, i am a bit apprehensive about the move especially after reading the mostly negative things people had to say about Maldives and its locals. I'd really like to know if it's that bad for foreigners over there and if it's a good idea to make the move.
Thank you.

Hi

I was working 2 years at the Maldives but I was working at a Hotel on an Hotel Island. On a Hotel Island Life is limited as the island is small, but as a foreigner your are allowed to drink alcohol. I am not drinking a lot but a beer, wine or sometimes a whiskey.
I was working 7 days a week and due to contract I had one day off. When I had 18 days off consumed I was flying to Thailand for 2 weeks and the Company paid the flight. This was important for me in order to get off the island after be there 3 months in a row.

First I had a bit problem to come to all these strong religious matters. Locals normally praying 2-5 times a day and the entire Life is based on Islam. After knowing the locals it was o.k., but I have to say with all locals which I was working there were very nice and friendly and I had a very good work and private relation with them. I left the Maldives last February and I miss a bit these warm relations which I had with them.

You have to understand that you are live on a small island and you have to find your own work / life balance. At a Hotel I think it is easier as you have also contacts with Tourists but as a Doctor I think you will be based in a Hospital in Male or in Hulumale. On these Islands there is alcohol forbidden and entertainment or nightlife is very limited. Simply nightlife does not exist. Male is not nice and Hulumale has more space and is more new. There is a new Hospital called >Three Top Hospital<. This Hospital is pretty new with very good conditions. The Hospital is in Hulumale, there are working various foreign Doctors. In Hulumale are new buildings and I guess also new Apartments, but life is very limited. There are a few Bars and Restaurants, but no alcohol, meaning you can not even drink a beer.

If you work as a Doctor in one of the Hotels and you are based on a Hotel island and your Accommodation is nice you can try. You don't need to bring a lot with you, in case if you don't like it you can leave after 3 months.

When I started with my Job, after 3 weeks I thought that latest in 2 month I will leave, but then I stayed for almost 2 years and I felt well over there. Maldivian people are very friendly.

Should you be white bring Sun Cream with you, the Sun Cream is expensive over there. The Sun on the Maldives is very strong.

Can you guide me to get a job in maldieves as i am an indian female doctor