Moving to Taiwan and start a new business life and family

Good day, my Aim is to relocate to Taiwan and start my company there.. Also to have a soulmate and start a new life.. If there is anyone with same plan kindly send me message. Thank you

Hi there,
I have the same plan of having a small business in Taiwan and have no clue where to start

MamaVanity wrote:

Hi there,
I have the same plan of having a small business in Taiwan and have no clue where to start

The very first thing to do is find out if you can get the appropriate visas for Taiwan.
Then do some serious research on what type of business will suit your experience and whether such a business will succeed in Taiwan.

Have enough money to cover costs for at least 6 months and do not invest more money than you are prepared to lose.

As per the above comment, I think you need to see whether or not you can get the visa to live in Taiwan and to start your business. Obviously speaking Mandarin will help but in anycase nowadays a lot more people speak English there than they used to. I am not sure why you have an interest in Taiwan though. As for finding a soulmate, better wait until you are living in Taiwan as I doubt you'll find a soulmate here in the forum.

HI

I have lived in Taiwan 40 years if you need any guidance let me know.
I have my own business.
Taiwan has many business opportunities.
thanks take care.
be safe.
Peter

Omg that is my dream! Im going on a small week business next year. (depends on covid)
Maybe theres a way to tell me some stuff about how you did it?
Sorry Im very new.

Greetings

Soulmate? hahaha no. Everyone has their attraction to a certain part of the world. Mine is Taiwan. I wanna have a small hospitality business. And eventually swing back and forward to my (not opened) hospitality business in The Netherlands

Hi

How much you want to invest and what business you want to start.
I am 40 years in taiwan.
I can guide you.
thanks
Peter

I have to find someone that wants to invest in me first haha im starting from scratch. But i think a 40k euro should be ok

Hi,  I am planning to also make a small business in Taiwan ... I lived in China for many years, but Covid , has changed everything.

My area of interest is art and teas , which  I have committed for nearly 20 years ... perhaps there is a common thread that we can share ..

kind Regards

Hii ,
Maybe theres a way for me to work for you?
I Do plan on doing a 2 week business trip to see how bubble tea is made.

Kind regards

Hi, thank you.

I am really looking for a partnership ... this is a long term project.   The Tea Culture is also very wide ... it takes many years for one to start to understand all its dimensions.