Visa Extension

I posted here a few months ago about my plans to move permenantly to the philippines. as of right now im coming next July and staying 3-6 months in Angeles City. I was wondering what are the costs of a visa extension in the philippines at this present time

About 2700 pesos for first one for 2 months then 7200 pesos for 6 months after that but be prepared for various add ons! I always figure around 3500 pesos

lasvegan wrote:

About 2700 pesos for first one for 2 months then 7200 pesos for 6 months after that but be prepared for various add ons! I always figure around 3500 pesos

That's the small part, what about entertainment costs in Angeles City?

Hahahahaha

i non think that you can enter in philippines in july like tourist

next july is 2021

Hi
  Costs are 1500p or 7.50 Dollars per month in some places you can renew for 2 months others for 6 depending on what you do you can save on some costs.
Ed M

:lol::joking:

EdTheAmerican wrote:

Hi
  Costs are 1500p or 7.50 Dollars per month in some places you can renew for 2 months others for 6 depending on what you do you can save on some costs.
Ed M

How long can he stay on a tourist visa, before he has to exit to return?

EdTheAmerican wrote:

Hi
Ed M

Hi Ed and welcome to the forum, enjoy.
I recently paid for 4 months visa extension (because of C-19 office shut) a couple of weeks ago, firstly there was the 1,000 peso fine for being late, a week after the amnesty, then there was 3,973 pesos for ACR registration 1,000 p and 2,473 p for the card as well as the proverbial express lane fee 500 p to accomplish that.
The balance of 8,700 pesos was for 4 months = 2,175 p per month at say 50 pesos in the dollar so US $ 43.50 per month not 7.50 dollars.
I would ad that I believe only Manila and Cebu do/did the 6 month extensions and not satellite offices but have also heard the 6 month visas went away some time ago, others can chime in here please.

Cheers, Steve.

My Visa expire next month.  I will extend for 6 months.  Will post after extension.

The cost is fixed by BOI! They have printed cards for you to have at the counter where they have pens and room for you to fill out forms before being called by number to do your business!

The price for the six month visa extension from 59 days up to 8 months is now 7210 pesos. You can only ask for a six month visa extension after your Frist 59 days.Sep 20, 2017

The cost for this first extension is 3,030 Pesos. When you are already 59 days in the Philippines and want to stay a bit longer, then your regular extension series starts. You have to show up at an office of the Bureau of Immigration a couple of days before your Visa Waiver expires.Feb 8, 2020

US citizens may apply for a Single Entry (valid for 3-6 months), Double Entry (valid for 6 months), Multiple Entry (valid for 6 months or 12 months) "L" Visa as needed.
Visa fees.
Number of Entry    American    Citizens of other countries*
Single Entry    $130    $30
Double Entry    $130    $45
Multiple Entry for 6 Months    $130    $60

Those are all postings from BOI website
As you can see ?????

i will post a copy of my receipts for the last 18 months soon

the avreage is 2000p a month ! if you stay long including acr card , including all

I presume the monthly cost breakdown will need to take into account the transportation cost to/fm BOI office and express lane fees as mentioned.
For expats living in the provinces (excluding : Manila/Cebu) this cost will be much higher.

yup
unless you have wings