Printing ID card and Certificate

Hi, I am a member of Saudi Engineering council registered as a technician and i want to print my id card and certificate but when i click on Printing id card and certificate on electronic services it shows the message.

No Requests to show

"Description: SCE members who has successfully passed verification of their certificate can avail this service.

Conditions: Certificate must be verified as genuine from its source and has Iqama number.

Cost: 50 SAR.

Note : fees are non-refundable."

Kindly guide me as i am a member of sce and my account also approved and i also got the final message "The qualification has been verified. You can print the membership card and certificate directly through your personal account."

I have the same problem, yesterday received text message, but nothing showing in printing request list. ??? if any update let us know also.

I have the same problem, received text message...

i have same issue, my SCE already renew but no indicate as certificate..

Dear
Please call SCE and tell them about your issue they will resolve it
Thank you

also one more difference I noticed, after downloading the Introduction Letter,
for the first time it was written "Technician" right in front of Specialization field,
Today I checked the introduction letter again, and the Specialization field was blank....

Greeting !! Recently i applied for residency VISA for my wife and son through ABSHER. But, unfortunately my sons name excluded from the list. I went to istiqdam office and they refused to do anything because application was online. Later again i applied VISA separately for my son with extra charge of 2000 SR. Now i got 2 VISA separately. Is there any way to get it refund ? Kindly advice.

I want to make an ID card for the Saudi Engineering Council. Which I need in the field.

I have the same problem. Can someone help us this this query?

Thanks for the help.

You can't see your certificates if you're using the app. What you will do is to try to open the website using your mobile or desktop browser and certificates you're looking for can be found at the bottom under printing services.

qadeerume wrote:

also one more difference I noticed, after downloading the Introduction Letter,
for the first time it was written "Technician" right in front of Specialization field,
Today I checked the introduction letter again, and the Specialization field was blank....

Nothing to worry it's just an introduction letter. The real certificate will appear after Saudi Council has successfully verified the documents you uploaded.

I had aslo received final verifcation sms and sce told me to print id card and certificate. Now its been more than one year still no certificate is been showing right now

last year april 2020 i had received final verification sms still i am not able to see my id card and certificate on my profile. even i made a request for id card and certificate and its been in progress from one month and still no gud luck...

dear all even i have the same issue
i got the sms long time ago of verification from SCE but there is no option to print my Id Card.
will be grateful if someone can help me

Thank You

dear all is there any update of Exam. (computer technician)
have anyone have attempt the Exam so far
kindly update if anyone have any information

Thank You

syedmohsin wrote:

dear all is there any update of Exam. (computer technician)
have anyone have attempt the Exam so far
kindly update if anyone have any information

Thank You

What info do you need?

i just want to know what is the syllabus. what do we have to prepare for exam ?

syedmohsin wrote:

i just want to know what is the syllabus. what do we have to prepare for exam ?

It will be according to your SCE membership and the diploma you have uploaded there.
And it hasn't been possible to do so and when it comes it will be your company to arrange the exams in nearby centre.

dear brother even i have the same issue
as i got the confirmation massage long back. first time i saw the same msg of 50 sr but now i cant see any option of printing my id card
kindly share if you have any update

thank You

Login to your SCE account. Then, scroll down your profile and at the bottom of your dashboard you can see the "Electronic Services" tab. Click add new request and pay SR 50.00 to enable the printing of your SCE ID and membership Certificate.

There is also another tab "Printing Services" further down on your profile where you can download your SCE membership certificate in a PDF file format. Hope this helps.

it is possible to take exam of expat to SCE, even if have already approved as permanent membership with ID card and cettificate.. thanks..

I print my certificate after verification but my professional is security and safetytechnician but i get  print today it's also technician but  when i print Air conditioning and refrigeration technician please how i change my classification

I print my certificate after verification but my professional is security and safetytechnician but i get  print today it's also technician but  when i print Air conditioning and refrigeration technician please how i change my classification

@rizwanakram915 Visit SCE office