First time on filipines october 2020 - HELP

Hello, I am a Salvadoran nationality
(CENTRAL AMERICA)
and i would like to go to philipinas in october to visit a friend.
I would go economy class.
and I want to be there 4 months
that I have to do ?
what papers?
here not have Philipines embbasy
please help
It is my first time in the Philippines, and I also have an American tourist US visa
THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Welcome to the forum mauvernet. Assuming flights have been resumed by October with no second wave of infections, and Philippines has re-opened to foreign visitors, then you would be able to get a 30 day tourist visa upon entry, which could then be renewed every 30 or 60 days. But there are some big assumptions in that, best to keep an eye on the situation as it evolves.

It is highly unlikely there will be a vaccine by October so flying economy class in a potentially packed airplane for 12 hours in all likelihood will remain extremely risky.

From heart thank you !!!!
supposing that I take the measures of the case, and I take good care of myself,
flights resume, and obviously I have to spend 15 days in quarentena upon entering.
even so....
Where do I ask for the 30 day permit?
flying from the UNITED STATES as a tourist in the UNITED STATES?
In other words, I am not a resident or citizen of the United States, I am Salvadoran, even so spending 2 weeks in the USA, and then going to the Philippines, ..... where do they grant that permit for such a tourist like me .... just visitin USA and just visitin Filipines too ?
-
Thank you again.

mauovernet wrote:

From heart thank you !!!!
supposing that I take the measures of the case, and I take good care of myself,
flights resume, and obviously I have to spend 15 days in quarentena upon entering.
even so....
Where do I ask for the 30 day permit?
flying from the UNITED STATES as a tourist in the UNITED STATES?
In other words, I am not a resident or citizen of the United States, I am Salvadoran, even so spending 2 weeks in the USA, and then going to the Philippines, ..... where do they grant that permit for such a tourist like me .... just visitin USA and just visitin Filipines too ?
-
Thank you again.

Hi and welcome to the forum, google can be your best friend.

https://www.dfa.gov.ph/list-of-countrie … 1-day-visahttps://www.philembassy.no/consular-services/visa

Good luck with your endeavours.

Cheers, Steve.

The tourist visa was normally issued upon arrival, but that process has been cancelled due to the virus. As have the flights obviously. So assuming they resume issuing visas at some point you would need to see what the process is at that time. Perhaps it will return to visa upon arrival or maybe we will need to apply in advance like is done with Vietnam. I have no idea. If it is advance I am sure there will be a way to do it online, with subsequent health screening upon arrival.

Just keep an eye on it, no way to predict what the situation will be in 6 months.

pnwcyclist wrote:

Welcome to the forum mauvernet. Assuming flights have been resumed by October with no second wave of infections, and Philippines has re-opened to foreign visitors, then you would be able to get a 30 day tourist visa upon entry,

No.......... People from El Salvador need to have a visa.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_requ … e_citizens

I applied for a One Year Multi Entry Visa from the Philippine Embassy before my first trip over.  It allows a 59 Day stay, as well as multiple entries into the Philippines. 

But, with everything shut down as far as tourism is concerned, you may need to wait  until things open up again.

Munchie wrote:
pnwcyclist wrote:

Welcome to the forum mauvernet. Assuming flights have been resumed by October with no second wave of infections, and Philippines has re-opened to foreign visitors, then you would be able to get a 30 day tourist visa upon entry,

No.......... People from El Salvador need to have a visa.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_requ … e_citizens

That link is for citizens of the Philippines going to other countries.

Citizens of El Salvador qualified previously for the 30 day visa-free entry:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_poli … hilippines

Citizens of El Salvador does not need visa for a 30day stay in the Philippines according to this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_requ … r_citizens

He just renews it as needed for 4 months. Wait till COVID-19 dissipates first...

robal

Ooops.... pnwcyclist also posted same thing.  :D

Welcome to the forum mau...

maybe in november 2020:
-
for El Salvador, i understand then only 30 days I CAN STAY......
but i need to stay 4 month on my first time there.....
question .... :
can i go 30 days to philipines
then inside can i request more days ?
thanks so much any comment !!!!

mauovernet wrote:

maybe in november 2020:
-
for El Salvador, i understand then only 30 days I CAN STAY......
but i need to stay 4 month on my first time there.....
question .... :
can i go 30 days to philipines
then inside can i request more days ?
thanks so much any comment !!!!

Yes. You can request for an extension.

thanks again ..... rally thanks

Being a tourist: maybe someone else also has these questions:
-
1. if I marry a philipina, am I a citizen or a resident, or is it much easier to apply?
-
2. If I get her pregnant, to a friend, in the Philippines, without getting married, can I stay in the Philippines?
-
3. If my son with a Filipina is born in EL SALVADOR, and we all return to the Philippines, can I be a resident or citizen?
-
4. I have known a female friend from the Philippines long ago, and we want to be together for 6 months, together in the Philippines, ... any advice on how to legally achieve that time together?
or any ideas?
since I want to help you build your new house, and enjoy with her family.
-
Thank you, any help is always welcome and appreciated.

Yup sure you can.... : )
For Long Term Residency/PR status :
1+2+3+4+Police Clearance that will cost you anything fm USD $75,000-USD $100,000 (MIN)
For 6months :
USD $10,000 (For a basic stay)
++Above package prices exclude the need/cost for any medical attention/emergencies!
(omo)
Cheers

mauovernet wrote:

-
1. if I marry a philipina, am I a citizen or a resident, or is it much easier to apply?
-
2. If I get her pregnant, to a friend, in the Philippines, without getting married, can I stay in the Philippines?
-
3. If my son with a Filipina is born in EL SALVADOR, and we all return to the Philippines, can I be a resident or citizen?
-
4. I have known a female friend from the Philippines long ago, and we want to be together for 6 months, together in the Philippines, ... any advice on how to legally achieve that time together?
or any ideas?
-

Wow and my welcome again but I have to say your questions leave a lot to be desired and are very open ended and unlearned.

Clutching at straws rings a bell, what?  You want to marry a Pinay so you can become a resident, forget citizen. A ball and chain? I will say this once and once only. google will be your best friend. Here you will get the likes of myself offering only my experiences and limited knowledge.

Great friend and no. Tourist visa unless you take up the ball and chain. Marry the girl and keep your friend out of her.

It well maybe a daughter but regardless is this after your friend impregnates her, she somehow gets to El Salvadore. If this lady is not your wife you cannot avail the 13a and will simply be a tourist or take up the SRRV options.

https://pra.gov.ph/srrv/

or any ideas?

As offered by other contributors, get your tourist visa, taste the flavours and the dirt, keep your good friend out of the equation or these things may become tarnished irrevocably and then some in the future. Good sir do your homework and do it well, then do it again. The Philippines is not for the feint hearted.

I am being cynical here but the naive questions probably deserve it. As my dear departed father always told me "God helps those that help themselves" and in the next breath "and God help those that get caught"

Research.

OMO.

Cheers, Steve.

Almost impossible to become a citizen of the Philippines,  don't waste any time trying to figure it out.  You need to read about tourist visas and extensions and perm res visas and then ask some real questions about the requirements.   After you understand all those ramifications and qualifications, then it will be time to determine who is knocking up whom and what it all means.  First thing to learn about the Philippines is mañana.   Take things one at a time.

robal wrote:

Citizens of El Salvador does not need visa for a 30day stay in the Philippines according to this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_requ … r_citizens

He just renews it as needed for 4 months. Wait till COVID-19 dissipates first...

robal

I stand corrected, Sorry for the wrong link....

I am very grateful for your comments,
I know they are very helpful ...
-
I think that everything was misunderstood,
I didn't know how to explain myself. sorry
I offer an apology for that.
my honest intention is to know this great filipino woman very well.
I travel alone, in all this scenario it is only the Filipino woman and me.
nobody else !
-
I have never been to the Philippines, and I have met this Filipino woman in person.
and yes, my intention is to go meet her, and if God allows it, have something very serious with her. a stable relationship. WHO KNOWS ?
-
but I need to meet her in person about 4-6 months with her family
And, whether it works or not, and we just have a simple friendship, I want to help her build part of her house with her mother and son, since the father died and the husband also died.
5 years after.
-
that's the reason why i ask all this.
I have a good heart, and I want to help her,
even so we only become friends ..... never get married.
and I would like
visit her for 4 to 6 months, and stay there, and learn about culture, distances, times, places, and all her family.

Again, sorry, for not giving me a great explanation.

OMG.....Run Forest Run

with the COVID pandemic, I suggest that you monitor the situation and announcements

How do you know this woman? Dating site? Just know that a big heart can kill you faster then the virus!!!

I'd be asking to see the death certificates and perhaps a prescription for reality before even thinking of getting on a plane. OMO.

Cheers, Steve.

Study finds Philippines is a global hot spot for online child abuse :

sexual exploitation have increased sharply in recent years with parents agreeing to have their own children victimized for the money.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/21/study-phi … ild-abuse/

manwonder wrote:

Study finds Philippines is a global hot spot for online child abuse :

sexual exploitation have increased sharply in recent years with parents agreeing to have their own children victimized for the money.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/21/study-phi … ild-abuse/

Where did that come from? I certainly don't understand how your submission has anything to do with the OP's post.

Start a new thread as it's off topic.

Cheers, Steve.

Its a known fact that there are many forms of sexual exploitation.
What is troubling is that in the Philippines sexual exploitation has increased sharply in recent years with parents agreeing to have their own children (**this may include older children as well!) all being victimized for money or just in enabling them to fraud unsuspecting foreigners.

While it is a very well known fact and situation has absolutely nothing to do with this post, as said start a new thread instead of hijacking for ulterior motives. Would you like me to get the ball rolling on a touchy and difficult reality? I well know you can do this yourself.
Sexual exploitation happens in all countries, not limited to the Philippines and very much off topic,,,,,,, again.

Cheers, Steve.

mauovernet wrote:

-
nobody else !
-
I have never been to the Philippines, and I have met this Filipino woman in person.
and yes, my intention is to go meet her, and if God allows it, have something very serious with her. a stable relationship. WHO KNOWS ?
-
And, whether it works or not, and we just have a simple friendship, I want to help her build part of her house with her mother and son, since the father died and the husband also died.
5 years after.
-
and I would like
visit her for 4 to 6 months, and stay there, and learn about culture, distances, times, places, and all her family.

Back on topic, you need to research, don't be a gullible victim that failed to read between the lines, good luck.

Cheers, Steve.

Millions of girls in Internet cafe looking for foreigners because Filipino men hit and run and leave baby they love to be first then just hop on a ferryboat gone forever. 16 and 2 kids..normal!

And? Groan.
I seriously doubt the OP was asking about availability of illegal sex.

New topic, man up!

Cheers, Steve.

bigpearl wrote:

And? Groan.
I seriously doubt the OP was asking about availability of illegal sex.

New topic, man up!

Cheers, Steve.

:D:lol::lol::lol:

mauovernet wrote:

-
nobody else !
-
-
5 years after.
-
and I would like

thanks ...really thanks .....
I was already married 20 years, my children are already grown, and now here alone, I was only contemplating this option.
thank you anyway.
What I will do, since I said everything very honestly.
When the covid finishes, I will visit her, I will know her as much as I can, and in the end I will make the most correct decision.
YOU know a person until you live with her.
so I will.
Thank you again !
I come back and repeat, each tip here poured, is always welcome
I leave it open to continue receiving your messages and advice.
Blessings !!!!

bigpearl wrote:
mauovernet wrote:

-
-
-
-
or any ideas?
-

Wow and my welcome again but I have to say your questions leave a lot to be desired and are very open ended and unlearned.

Clutching at straws rings a bell, what?  You want to marry a Pinay so you can become a resident, forget citizen. A ball and chain? I will say this once and once only. google will be your best friend. Here you will get the likes of myself offering only my experiences and limited knowledge.

Great friend and no. Tourist visa unless you take up the ball and chain. Marry the girl and keep your friend out of her.

It well maybe a daughter but regardless is this after your friend impregnates her, she somehow gets to El Salvadore. If this lady is not your wife you cannot avail the 13a and will simply be a tourist or take up the SRRV options.

https://pra.gov.ph/srrv/

or any ideas?

As offered by other contributors, get your tourist visa, taste the flavours and the dirt, keep your good friend out of the equation or these things may become tarnished irrevocably and then some in the future. Good sir do your homework and do it well, then do it again. The Philippines is not for the feint hearted.

I am being cynical here but the naive questions probably deserve it. As my dear departed father always told me "God helps those that help themselves" and in the next breath "and God help those that get caught"

Research.

OMO.yeah tel him bro ,not for the faint haerted or naives  :lol:

Cheers, Steve.

after reeding it all i realy do not look at the mirror to know i have an eye brow raised.
if you want ph nationality you first of all need to end your salvadorian nationality .
getting a woman pregnant will NOT do the trick

i realy wonder what your real intensions here are.
maibe ask your selve this -can you afford to stay here?getting a job here on a tourist visa is out of the question .not alowed by law
wen married to a filipina you can get 13A resident vissa but it will cost ya.
and then there's this how well do ya know your "girl frend" and her family
how well do you understand and reed english? i wonder bout that one to, as i reed ya posts here.
as some one all redy sugested do some SERIOUS recherge and than think very well what ya about to do .stranded foreigners do not walk on roses here they just get the thorns to sleep on .
greets D.

Been checking on flights from Manchester to Davao city for October and all aisle seats will be empty that's on a 3-4-3 flight if you book a single ticket  I would imagine you would have 3 seats all for yourself

All airlines say that info posted during pandemic subject to change overnight! By october they will fill every seat you can count on it

Thing is I always book a aisle seat and there's non available ....  surely if things don't improve they will have to go by the rules set out in the  guidelines for safety purposes, I  think I will just keep checking and see what happens but at the moment there's no aisle seats available on any flights I've looked at ☹️

Mauovernet,
I hope you are thinking with the right head. Something smells fishy with the whole scenario from my point of view.

Madseasder45 wrote:

Thing is I always book a aisle seat and there's non available

I can see where they would not book any aisle seats during this time of 1 meter social distancing.  Seating a person on an aisle would make it impossible for anyone to pass down aisle to either go to the cr or for the attendants to travel down the aisle to serve food and beverages and adhere to the mandated social distancing.

So I don't really see the situation changing until the importance or required space of social distancing changes.

thanks a lot .... i will just go to watch why i can do..
thansk a lot really
bless