Help with type of visa

Hello, i  am a American citizen.  Living here in the Philippines.  Im married to a filipina national.  Have my I card. And just had our baby boy. Question is. Thinking about maybe moving to the states.  I heard it's easier since I live in the Philippines.  But i like to know where to start with what application thank you for your help

Start with I-130 visa! It's for your spouse and family! Waiting time varies by where you apply! Dallas Texas is the fastest by far! 4 to 6 months! You can get an appointment with the American Embassy and go find out what's needed to do there as the field office consualt is closed. They usually handle all that! Start with link here https://www.google.com/search?q=spouse+ … p;ie=UTF-8

Lot easier and cheaper to be retired in the Philippines.   Are you going to adopt and bring your step daughter with you.  It could take a year, you might want to get your step daughter adopted ASAP as you could currently be considered living with a non-related minor, the father could be a problem.  Thinking about moving back to NC?

I said we just had a baby boy. Which is mine. Never said anything about a step daughter  sir. I been in Philippines now for about 1 year. I would rather stay here but also thinking about maybe go back to Carolinas

Tks for the import.  I will look into it. Being from hopefully can send to texas. If we do this.

Dwsses12 wrote:

I said we just had a baby boy. Which is mine. Never said anything about a step daughter  sir. I been in Philippines now for about 1 year. I would rather stay here but also thinking about maybe go back to Carolinas

On your profile you said you have a step daughter, was not clear where she is or how she fits into your potential move.  Just something else to think about.

All visas are more difficult now.  Both because of political decisions and Covid 19.  Also, about a year ago, many of the functions that used to be at the Embassy have been moved back to the United States in support of immigration issues on the southern border.
Best advice is to make sure you have the latest information.  Any visa information that you may hear about or see online might be out of date. 
Talk to or email the embassy.

I did all that and you need to read all the Advisory updates daily while you're in the process! As of now they are scrolling at the top of the US Embassy website in Manila

In all due respect Sir, You are asking in the wrong place...Make an appointment at the embassy and get it from the horse's mouth. Good luck.