Hello, any indians in istanbul near Avcilar, Belikdüzü, Esenyurt

Hello, any indians in istanbul near Avcilar, Belikdüzü, Esenyurt

Hello brother how are you doing here in Istanbul ' when you visited ' I am physician living here since 1st January

As salaam u alaikum Wa Rahamat-ul-lah Wa Baraka'tuh ***
Brother, how are you.. i have been here since nov 15th, my whatsapp no is +*** You can write to me so as we can maintain contact.

Moderated by Priscilla 4 years ago
Reason : please share your personal details in private

@Sahir. M :

It would be great if you can introduce yourself, it can help members to know more about you.
Can you also please tell us what brings you to Expat.com?

If you have any questions about expatriation, please feel free to ask so that our members can help you. :)

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hello one and all, i am Sahir an India citizen, born and raised in mumbai. I am here in istanbul to make a new start and look for better prospects for myself and my family. I am here in istanbul since Nov 15th 2019. I am looking for fellow citizens who can guide me or provide me vital informations about how to and what to look for here related to my stay and education for my kids(secondary education class 8 to 12).

Hello Sahir, R U still in Istanbul Turkey, I am planning to move to Istanbul. Please share your experiences that can help me to plan accordingly.

As Salaam Alaikum brother Jalaluddin, I am Ameenuddin from India. I am confused about making a decision to move to Istanbul or not. I just need some clarification. Can you please share your experiences. If possible please contact me through Facebook.

Yes brother I'm Gulfam not an indian but Pakistani. How can i help you???

Waalekumassalam brother yes I am living and working amongst World communities here in Istanbul, you are warm welcome, I will help and guide you inshallah

Sahir Bhai,

Assalamu Alaeykum,

Like you, I'm from India too and grew up in Mumbai.

Seeking some sort of guidance from you regarding the Turkey.

Would be delighted to be in your contact.

Jazakallah Khair

Warm Regard
Taher N