Hello all--new member here hoping to meet friends

Hello everyone. American guy here working in Istanbul as a professor. Hope to meet some friends here. Take  care all.

@tattprof23

hello and welcome on board !

Hope members reach out soon. How are you finding Istanbul so far ?

All the best

Bhavna

Thanks, and hope so too. Well, I have lived here for awhile, so pretty familiar with Istanbul, but as most people would agree, it is a mix of wonderful and difficult. :)

Hello there, my name is Ruth and I'm from Ghana. Please to meet you

@tattprof23 Good that you are a professor, even if I am a simple man I do not believe very much in the concept of friends, it has to grow. Good acquintanes is easier. If you have a hobby that is the easiest thing (I had the Hungary with chess (very good, good atmosphere, ,,,)

A friend to me it means it takes care of you with cancer or immobility and helps financially.

Surely you must have hobbies which you can share and in the process.

@simpleny Welcome Ruth

@tattprof23 Are you married? Being a professor should be very, very good, I am not myself even getting close. If not married I think having a girlfriend or wife should be easy, very easy. Just go to restaurants, eat, enjoy, but also make contacts, talk, talk.

@cdw057 Just assuming being a professor budget is no issue (balance between comfort, relations, problems, ..).

You should be in a good situation. You can choose.