English speaking women in Istanbul

Hello I'm Kate , I'm originally from the UK but now living in Istanbul with my husband and our baby. I would love to meet other English speaking women in Istanbul? 😊

ALTHOUGH TURKEY IS A MULTINATIONAL COUNTRY WITH HUGE NUMBER OF TOURISTS PER YEAR, MOST OF THE PEOPLE EVEN THE YOUTH ARE NOT ABLE TO SPEAK ENGLISH FLUENTLY.THTIS MAKES IT A LITTLE HARD FOR FOREIGNERS WHO LIVE THER TO COMMUNICATE WITH OTHERS. STILL, IT'S SUCH A BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY WITH A GREAT HISORY.  LOVE TO VISIT IT AGAIN.

Hi Kate me and my wife also my daughter also stay at Istanbul, maybe you can mert up with my wife, were stay near Kadirga park

Hello Kate.. I am Turkish , living at the Asian side of Istanbul. If you need  info about  where to go, what to do, shopping, workshops, etc you may contact me anytime.. Enjoy your time in Istanbul😻

Hi Kate,

I'm Moon a Canadian relocating to Istanbul this winter. Would love to make English speaking friends

Hi Kate, Moon and all the other girls!

I'm Lore, a brazilian living in İstanbul, and I'd love to make friends with English speaking women in Turkey.
Or with Portuguese speakers, for that matter :D

US citizen looking to connect with English speakers in Istanbul.

Hello everyone. I am a Zimbabwean living in Istanbul, would love to connect with English speakers around.

Hello Kate,
Nice to meet you. Pariste from Paris.
Maybe one day we can meet.

Hello everybody,
I am from Iran and moving to Istanbul on October 10, I am 55 male. Can anyone help me find a cheap accommodation in Kadikoy. I also looking for a flatmate.

I am moving to Istanbul on October 10. I would be happy to meet you there. I am not native English but I can speak it .I know Turkish too.