Looking for filipino friends working in Istanbul

Hi!
Everyone!
Looking for filipino friends working here in Istanbul.I just arrived here in Turkey last June 5.So im excited to meet new friends esp.filipinos,this weekend.
And i live in Uphill court,please anyone let me know if you are just somewhere near this area.
Thank u!
Godbless us all!

Hi,

I'm Filipina but grew up in America.  I live in İstanbul as a teacher :) I live on the Asian side.  I'm not sure where your area is?  It would be nice to meet other Filipinas :) I've lived here 7 years and haven't met any filipinos.

Hope to hear from you,
Gina

Really?good to know that.
We're on the same part.im also in asian part.
I live in uphill court

Hi,

You can use the networking section of the site to get in touch with other Filipinos.

Plus you can go through a previous thread with the same subject.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=298883

Good luck

hı ıf you want a turkısh frıend we can talk

How are you doing hope all is good I live in Istanbul Turkey I will love meet you here for good

Looking for filipino friends working in Istanbul

Kelviny wrote:

How are you doing hope all is good I live in Istanbul Turkey I will love meet you here for good

You don't look like you're from the Philippines and you might want to be reminded this is NOT a dating site.

Hahahahaha.. 😂😁😂

I am not from Filipino I want to have you ask my friend here in Istanbul thank you

Hi...anyone knew an agency bound to turkey?
I already had complete pApers...i just need an agency...please help me

Hi everyone. I was just curious about one thing...
My fiancé and I are planning to possibly move back to his hometown in Turkey, question is what kind of jobs are open to Filipinos there?
I currently work for a 5-star luxury hotel in the Events Department. Any chance of finding work in the similar field?

Thanks!

Hi I am filpino. I'm planning to move to istanbul for work.

@Jenlay

Hi dear, I'd like to be friends with you to explore İstanbul together

Hello metinongul4,

Welcome !

Jenlay's post is from 2017 and she hasn't been active on the forum since. I am taking this opportunity to close this outdated thread.

Should you have any queries, feel free to start a thread of your own on the Istanbul forum.

All the best

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed