Migrate to Ireland

Hi guys, I'm new here on this platform. I'm looking forward to migrate to Dublin or any other city in Ireland. I'm a truck driver and I'm currently here in South Africa so anyone with information regarding the truck driving jobs in Ireland please your help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much..

Hi,

Welcome on our website, hope you'll enjoy it.

Now as it is advised to each newcomer, take the time to read:
- The guides that you will find under the "discover" tab
- The old discussions already published via our search tool symbolized by the magnifying glass next to your avatar.

Almost the majority of newcomers' questions have already been answered many times.

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

Well, they're certainly looking for truck drivers; so to answer your specific question, this link will take you to a search I just created in the Jobs Ireland website.  Further, my advice is that you will almost certainly need a work permit and there is a sticky post "IRELAND - WORK PERMITS" at the top of the Forum, so go and read that and follow all the links it gives you.  Once you are sure you qualify, then you need to contact the job agencies given on the Jobs Ireland link above and see what work there is.

Right now it's very difficult because of the Corona virus, but that doesn't stop you doing your research.  Another useful place to check out is the Numbeo website, that contains details about the cost of living all over the world; this link will take you there.

If you have any further specific questions, please come back to us.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team