I want to go to Puerta Plata

I just came back from Punta Cana (second time). Next I want to go to Puerta Plata to check out the area.  I am in my 60s and I am looking for a quiet place to rent. I also will bring my small dog. Please let me know if you have ideas/suggestions for my search. Oh, I am on a small budget.

Thanks,

Dee Dee

Hello deedee327!

Your message has been introduced as a new thread on the Dominican Republic Forum.

I hope that other members will help you, and for the rent, you may post an advert in the Dominican Republic Classifieds > accommodation section.

Good luck,
Harmonie.

hello dee dee, you might want to check out an area they call Sanchez Luperon.  Mr. julio who owns a foto shop his mother rents rooms and you could get one for $3600 pesos per mes.  She also has small apartments.  she is a very nice christian lady with one daughter and 2 sons all grown. the other son is a taxi driver.  ask around and people will probably know them, especially taxi drivers. you'll enjoy the place.  it is safe and quiet.

dee dee, when you go for the apartment tell them Linda and Cito recommended you.  thanks

Thanks for the responsives.

[Moderated]

So k4rib do you have an interest in this property (like own it) as have posted this information on every thread in the DR forums.
I am glad to see that someone likes this place

Bob K