Looking for reliable accountant

My husband and I are on the verge of setting up a holiday rental business in the Algarve and are struggling to find a good accountant that responds efficiently to our emails and phone calls. We are on a time limit and have many money matters to sort out and ideally require the services of a reputable experienced professional. I joined this forum hopefully to be able to get some recommendations. Thanks in advance! Julie

Whilst waiting for others to reply open "Services" at the top of this page and search there.

I feel you - I'm also looking for a reliable accountant. Are you from the U.S.? Business taxes are very different in Portugal, I've just had a heck of a time, and I only have a single rental property.

You might try Zaask.com (I have no affiliation with it). I tried it and got a number of responses. Don't know if it will work in finding someone reliable, but I did get some responses.

Bruno Afonso in Coimbra. He has helped many of us. You can reach him through Facebook or American and Friends in Portugal group on facebook.