Iqama Medical

Hi

I am considering an employment opportunity in Saudi Arabia and I wanted to ask if anyone knows for medical test do they check your heart condition? I am not that old but had a heart surgery and got a pacemaker in US. I don't want to come there and face difficulties in getting Iqama. My doctors here have cleared me for the move as they think everything is resolved now. Any guidance or help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Saudi Arabia does NOT issue Iqama for expats with pre-existing psychiatric conditions.

Anyone who have tested positive for Hep A, B, C, Cholera, Malaria, Syphilis, HIV/AIDS, and TB, will be deemed unfit and NOT receive iqama.

Basically, all candidates should be reasonable fit, being overweight or obese is fine, however, usually both come with additional health conditions, hence, the medical examination.

If you have passed medical exam for coming in KSA, do not worry about medical exam for iqama done here.  :)

Thanks! So I guess they won't be making an issue of my heart condition.

@RedTrumpet Quick question please. Are these the only tests that they look at? Or are there other ones as well?

"Anyone who have tested positive for Hep A, B, C, Cholera, Malaria, Syphilis, HIV/AIDS, and TB, will be deemed unfit and NOT receive iqama."

Google GAMCA guidelines and see the list of tests.  That is what they look for.

@RedTrumpet so being obese and overweight is fine??? somhow a lot of test centers are saying that thee min your weight is entered in their system , an  obese person would be declared unfit.

please help.

Hello - I'm applying for the visa, everything is clear except for a mild gut/stomach parasite infection, blastocystis hominis. Should that be a concern for me?