SCE registration

Hello

I have a Iqama with profession of Telecommunications Technician. And I have degree of Electrical Engineering and currently I am working as Electrical Engineer.
What will be the process for me to get registered in SCE?
Can I register my self in SCE as engineering professional ?

Yes, you can register yourself in SCE website.

Profession Change:

Profession change from non-engineering profession to Engineering profession:

Expat engineers who enter the Kingdom with a non-engineering visa, and willing to practice engineering, should apply for profession change AFTER the initial acceptance as a member in the Saudi Council of Engineers (SCE) and the payment, done online through the portal of Labor Office. No document/letter from SCE is required.

Above statement is extracted from the below link for your reference.

https://saudieng.sa/English/AboutSCE/SC … ation.aspx

Process of SCE Registration:

Just click thIs link http://www.saudieng.sa/English/Pages/default.aspx and will guide you through the registration process.

Ensure to attach the clear scan photo copy of but not be limited to the following. Recommended PDF or JPG format and each file should be no larger than 512 KB.

1.) Employment Certificate duly attested and stamped by Saudi Chamber of Commerce.

2.) Letter of Authorization and Confirmation to verify your information by SCE.

3.) Attested Certificate of Scientific Engineering Bachelor's Degree.

4.) Attested Transcript of Records (TOR) or Mark Sheets.

5.) Certification, Authentication and Verification (CAV) of the Degree.

6.) Passport Copy.

7.) Curriculum Vitae (CV).

8.) Photograph 200 x 200 pixels.

If the applicant has been registered as member. An SMS will be sent to mobile phone requesting the applicant to pay the initial amount of SR 500.00 through SADAD (ATM or online banking system). Normally, the SCE took 10 days to verify certificates. In case you haven't heard from them, you can call their unified number 920020820 to follow-up your application. Once audited successfully, the applicant will receive an SMS to pay the final payment depending on the engineering category.

After the bill is paid, the applicant will receive an SMS stating that their profile has been updated at Al-Jawazat successfully.

Dear expat engineer, your request has been approved but not yet final, your application will undergo a series of data flow verification, assessment, until you are fully accepted as member. This process takes more than a month.

Thank you very much

Thank you very much

Good luck and disseminate this info to all your colleages with similar cases.

Greetings, can we register without attested degree or DMS  from Saudi Embassy.

Saad R wrote:

Greetings, can we register without attested degree or DMS  from Saudi Embassy.

Your degree MUST be attested by Saudi embassy from your home country.

thanks for your reply, please also advice, i have two year bachelors degree in science (with subjects Computer SCIENCE)  AND my profession on iqama is General Tech,  do i apply on that degree.

hi, a quick question. I am intending to move to Saudi. My offer shows labor supervisor in safety department. I have a bachelors degree in geology and professional diploma certificate in occupational health and safety (OTHM Level 6). Can I get registered with SCE?

Hi. I got registered with SCE after all necessary paperwork. When my company tries to change my profession in the Qiwa portal, the following message appears. " The facility is not eligible to change profession due to non-compliance with the percentage of localization of profession for the professional group. The company is low green on qiwa and has only 2 non-saudi engineers as of now.