Luxembourg work permit

Hi All,

I have applied to the Luxembourg work permit through Fragomen . Currently i am residing in Ireland . It's almost 6 weeks now that the permit is being raised for me. Fragomen informed that they would follow up with the authorities once 6 weeks is completed.

May someone help me with the timeline . I am quite bothered at this moment . My joining is on 24 th feb 2020.

Regards
Ankita

Hello Anksengu and welcome to expat.com !
i'm Loïc from the Community Management team and it's a pleasure to meet you :)
I turned your post into a topic on the Luxembourg forum, so you could have more visibility about your problem.
I hope you'll get answer(s) to your question and wish you a good day.

Hello,

Nobody from this website has the power to speed up the process. But are you sure that everything was done following the rules as it's described on official Luxembourg website.

https://guichet.public.lu/en/citoyens/i … ml#bloub-8

Hi ,

I have not applied manually . It was being done by Fragomen and they always follow the rules while applying for work permit .

Regards
Ankita

Hello,

Thank you so much. I would like to have an opinion on the timeframe the work permit would take . It's 6 weeks now that Fragomen has applied for the work permit now .

I am little worried now .

Regards
Ankita

Anksengu wrote:

Hello,

Thank you so much. I would like to have an opinion on the timeframe the work permit would take . It's 6 weeks now that Fragomen has applied for the work permit now .

I am little worried now .

Regards
Ankita

Please be patient these things can take up to 3 months.

Hey, i know this is an old post and wanted to know the timelines for the work permit . I am in a similar situation. How long did it take to get your?

Aa long as you

I'm looking for job for Luxembourg
Working permit