Is there anyone in luxambourg can help me please

hi
i am a man from pakistan. i am moving to luxamborg soon. is there anyone can help me plz. i need to ask few questions. thanks u very much for your help in advance.

Ask your questions.

FYI, it's Luxembourg...notice the spelling.

thanks u very much for your reply
ok the questions are
what the normal rent of property
is there muslim comunity (just need to find out if there is halal food avalible)
are there many jobs avalible
do u know anyone from pakistan or india living in luxambourg
thanks u very much and sorry about the spellings

For the rent, it depends what do you want. At less 800€ in Luxembourg city for a single room.

Yes, there is muslims communities. Ask them for food stores.

Yes, there are a lot of job available, but, have you ever a resident visa by relationship or another visa??? Because if you don't have one, you must find a job before to come. But, as non-UE citizen, you must have high-graduated. There are a lot of jobs in finance, fiducial, bank, IT, etc...

A little thing, it would be to good to know some words of French for the daily life (shops, advertising, etc are in French) and not all people in Luxembourg speaks English. There are a lot of Portuguese who immigrate in Luxembourg and speak mainly French and Luxembourgish. And there are others immigrates speaking more country languages than English. So, knowing some French and taking Luxembourgish Languages Courses offered by the cities.

But tell us if you have a valid visa or what are your qualifications???

thanks u so much. your answer was so helpful.
i will come on tourist visa and planing to apply as refugee when i'm there. i do't like to get money from goverment and sit down and eat it. i like to work thats why i was asking if there are jobs avalible. cos in past (about 5 years ago) there were crises in the world and most of the countries do't have much jobs. few countries has stand back and few still strugling.
anyway thanks u very much for your help
i'm in dubai my mobile number is  ***
if u like anything from here i will feel happy to bring it for u. thanks u very much for your help
kami

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

You are sure you can apply for a refugee visa with a tourist visa??? Inform you, because I'm not sure... And now, the priority is given to war refugees, not economic refugees. By the way, for the tourist visa, you must have enough money and prove your financial resources to get your visa. You mustn't be a "charge" for the society. So, it's for that, inform you about conditions of refugee status.

And so, if you just go in Luxembourg to work and that you are not in danger or persecuted in your country, you won't get a refugee visa...

u r very much right.
i do understand all this i know it will be hard for me. i've already applied for shenjen visa hopefully i'll get the answer this week.
well thanks u very much for your help.
after i get the visa i'll get in touch with u again (if i get visa granted) then u can tell me if u need something from here
thanks
kami

sirkamaluk4 wrote:

thanks u so much. your answer was so helpful.
i will come on tourist visa and planing to apply as refugee when i'm there. i do't like to get money from goverment and sit down and eat it. i like to work thats why i was asking if there are jobs avalible. cos in past (about 5 years ago) there were crises in the world and most of the countries do't have much jobs. few countries has stand back and few still strugling.
anyway thanks u very much for your help
i'm in dubai my mobile number is xxxxxxxx
if u like anything from here i will feel happy to bring it for u. thanks u very much for your help
kami

That is immigration/visa fraud.  If you attempt this, you likely will be detained and deported back to your home country, with a possible fine and ban on entering the Schengen area.  A pakistani national has little to no chance of being granted asylum, in fact many Pakistani's who have applied are currently being deported back home.

You better reconsider your plan because it's not a good one.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

thanks u so much for advoice