New members of the Zambia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2020

Hi all,

Newbie on the Zambia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Zambia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello
My name's Suraj Prasad an Indian ex-pat candidate working in Zambia since June 2016 and looking for better opportunities
I did BMS from Mumbai University in 2007 and an MBA from IIBMS Mumbai
I have more than 13 years of experience in an Administration, Procurement, Operation, Sales, Warehouse, etc.

I'm a multitasking candidate ready to relocate anywhere in Zambia, Africa, or Southeast Asian countries. You can contact me on **** or WhatsApp me on ***

Moderated by Cheryl 3 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Suraj,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Thanks for introducing yourself.

Since you're on the lookout for a job, please create and submit your CV in our dedicated Jobs in Zambia section.

For any other queries, feel free to start new threads on the Zambia forum.

Best of luck,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Trying to look for job in Agriculture as well as in the department of social sciences and in NGOs

I am Silibaziso Maphosa I live in Zimbabwe and I am looking for job. I am a holder of a bachelor of social science special honours degree in Monitoring and Evaluation, a holder of a bachelor of education degree in Agriculture and as well as a holder of a National Diploma in Agriculture. I am looking for a job in the field of Agriculture, NGOs as well as in the field of education.

Hello all,

My name is Anne and I'm interested to learn more about Zambia and what life is like in Zambia. I probably want to move to Zambia in the near future so any information about visa requirements and how to stay long term in Zambia are very welcome.

Many greetings and wishing you all a nice day!

Anne

Hello

My name is Elizabeth Mangena from Zimbabwe and I am currently living in Lusaka Zambia.I am an accounting professional who has just completed written exams CA ,Zambia Institute of Chartered  Accountants.I am interested in accounting jobs.You can email me on [email protected] you

Hi Ndiudze,

Nice to e-meet you here.
Can you tell me what life is like in Zimbabwe and why you moved to Zambia?

Thanks and have a great day!

Greetings, Anne

Am Kaunda Fidelis ,an artisan heavy equipment repair, with experience on both underground and open cast mining .
I worked for Kcm plc undergrkound mining for 4 and half years ,on Epiroco machine and cat loaders,and am currently working for first quantum mineral operation limited company under trucks section,working on the following machine ,Hitachi dump trucks EH 3500 and 777 F,and 875C cat.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=916118

Thanks!

Closed