New members of the Poland forum, introduce yourselves here - 2020

Hi all,

Newbie on the Poland forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Poland if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi everyone.

I'm Pierre from the U.S. and I relocated with my family to help my wife with her aging parents. Looking to get established  as soon as possible to lead a productive life here etc. Please feel free to contact me with any questions regarding business plans, investments or anything related to legal processes where I have experience in those areas.

Best regards,

Pierre

Hey Pierre,
Where did you move to in Poland?
Best wishes,
Aby

Hi Guys,

I live in Warsaw since 4 years.
If you need any help, let me know :)
I can give you some hints :)
Enjoy Warsaw.

Marcin

Hi Aby,

Thanks for the hospitality. We're located about 30 miles south of Krakow and not very far from the Zakopane mountains. Beautiful country and Krakow is such a beautiful city with so much history and architecture that made me take hundreds of photos. I travel into the city several times per week to apply for jobs and to take Polish classes. 

It would be great to have some coffee sometime to make your acquaintance.

Moderated by Loïc 4 years ago
Reason : for security reasons, we do not accept personal information on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thanks Marcin,

I can use a job!
:lol:
If you know anyone in the Krakow area who is hiring for any job, I'm open to explore. It's going to take some time to get acclimated to receive some decent offers for my regular business operations type jobs that I would like to land eventually.

Moderated by Loïc 4 years ago
Reason : for security reasons, we do not accept personal information on the forum.

Hi everyone, my name is Jaz and my husband and I moved to Warsaw last year. I am currently working and also we are expecting our first child, so would be happy to meet couples with kids and open to receive kids advice ;)
I am from Ecuador, i speak Spanish and English and trying to start with Polish,

Hello to you. I am currently in MOLDAVIA, and I wish to go to POLAND in June 2020. I would like to visit Poland or even settle there but I don't know how to start the process.
Thk

Hi Stephane 🙂 I am living in Poland with my family, in Katowice. Where do you want to go? And is it for work or study? I am originally from Denmark so we experienced some of the challenges related to stay in Poland permanently. Are you from Moldova?

Best regards John 🙂

Hello there, I'm planning to move from Chicago to Warsaw next year and I need advice on English language primary schools for my 9 and 3-year-olds. I was looking around and those so called "international schools" are bit pricey.. Anyone knows a decent English school that doesn't charge astronomical prices??

thanks!

Art

Hello friends. I'm a newbie in this site yet have been living in Krakow for the past 8 years, so you can say I know it very well.
I work for some corporation here in Krakow but hope that things will get better with this pandemic we are all in, as I'm sure it has to be taking a toll on each and every foreigner living here.
I am looking forward to expanding my network of friends with like-minded people.
So if you're in need of advice or in the mood for some chat over a decent cup of coffee/tea or beverages, make sure to hit m up as I am totally down for it.  :top:

Hello there!

Dropping by to say hi, i moved to Poland a year ago and still waiting for temporary permit. I live in dolnyśląsk region. Looking forward to meeting new friends from Legnica and neighbouring cities :top:

Rachel

HI EVERYONE

I am Gokulnathan, from Chennai, India.

Looking for details, as the cost of living and job opportunities In Information Technology. (I am a User Experience designer (a) web designer)

I hope I got an idea before moving there.  Mainly major cities in Poland. is that anyone help me.

Hello  Gokulnathan,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

My advice for you is to attempt to gather all information you might need under a single thread since this one is for introductions only. Please go ahead and create a new thread on the Poland forum to do so.

Another good resource from which you can learn more about the job market in Poland and employment in general is the Work in Poland section of our Living in Poland guide whose articles you can browse.

May you be successful in your future plans,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Hi Lovely People

I'm Tommy from Nigeria. I'm happy i found this forum. I'll like to relocate to Poland soon to further my study. And my plan is also to live in Poland after study. I'm really open to meet like mind people to share ideas

Hello my friend.
I have the same plan of yours. I admitted to study a master degree at the university of Warsaw and since this semester is completely going to be held online, therefore I have to come to Poland at a later time (probably in Spring). Nice to know you :)

Hi, please call me tel. *** .

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.

A French mining engineer with an experience in production, I have been selling equipment in 35 countries and 5 languages. Also 4 years on North Sea oil rigs where I met a few very knowledgeable and hard working Polish geologists.
Now living in Warsaw, but temporarily confined in Paris.
Looking for export sales missions as I am rather good at transforming the most unexpected prospect into a regular customer.

Iam Methuseli from Zimbabwe

I'm a Scottish chef also got qualifications in tech support and networking.
Looking for a job in krakow or zakopane area

RICHARD NICOLAS wrote:

A French mining engineer with an experience in production, I have been selling equipment in 35 countries and 5 languages. Also 4 years on North Sea oil rigs where I met a few very knowledgeable and hard working Polish geologists.
Now living in Warsaw, but temporarily confined in Paris.
Looking for export sales missions as I am rather good at transforming the most unexpected prospect into a regular customer.

Conjvincing knowledge of other industrial markets: Water filtration plants, metallurgy, heavy mechanics, defense and even the British and the Scandinavian medical sectors.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=916057

Thanks!

Closed