RNI : can I provide the adress of the hotel?

Hello everybody!

I'm 32 living in France.
I study Dutch and I plan to go to netherlands next year for language study holidays.
Especially to improve oral speech.

I got questions to ask you:
-During my stay I'll be in a hotel so when I will ask for an RNI can I provide the adress of the hotel?

I already booked an appointment in Rotterdam Office for the RNI.
And I also already booked a hotel.

Thanks for your answer.

Helene.

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

If you're staying for less than 90 days, you don't need to register.

You need to ask the hotel where you'll be living whether they permit registration, they don't have to but many do.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

I'll stay in a hotel first but because of the price, it will be expensive to stay at this hotel so I prefer moving to a room.

A room that I will search there and I'll rent for a short period of time.

So that's why I booked an appointment for an RNI.

I got it right or not?

Hello everyone and welcome Eileen,

Please note that i have created a thread on the Netherlands forum from your question so that you may continue to  gather information about your RNI.

All the very best,
Bhavna

Hi again.

As previously advised, you need to ask the hotel where you'll be staying if they permit Gemeente registration, they don't have to, but many do.

The RNI database is for those who are not going to stay for more than 4 months and will give you a BSN number; this link takes you to the Dutch government website with the details you will need.

If you're staying for longer than 4 months, then you can't register on the RNI and must register with your local Gemeente within 5 days of arriving.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team