Moving to kosovo with children

HI all!

My husband and I are thinking about moving to his country with or kids, he speaks fluent albanian and english, I on the other hand speak only english, as do my kids. I've been to kosovo before and so have the children.
Id like to find out some information on the schools, we would need english speaking school for sure because my kids like I said only speak englishm im sure they will catch on with the albanian language with more time there but I dont want them to struggle trying at first. We have lived in Canada our whole lives, myself and children anyways,  and we're looking for change, I know about the schools I have done some research. 
and Im looking at sending them to the American School or the Internation school. Ive never done anything like this so for those of you who havem what kinds of documents should I be seeking from my home country? What documents do myself and my kids need in order to attend scool there, Im not willing to give up my Canadian citizenship thats for sure, but Id like to give my kids a better school experience than what they are getting here,

I should add, we do have a house in Kosovo, we have a car, my husband would most likely stay here in Canada and work and send money to us as well as I can get some work over there if I needed too, his whole family is over there.

Thanks for any insight!

ILG School is the most international school in Kosovo representing over 25 nationalities and languages. We are the only candidate IB World School in Kosovo and offer education from the age of one through Grade 9. We are also internationally accredited by Cognia and a registered NGO.

We stayed open (through virtual learning) throughout the quarantine in Kosovo. We are prepared for any mode of learning and have developed our Learning Plan for 2020-2021. This means our community is prepared to switch between different learning modes and models designed to fit a variety of circumstances and influences. Our new one-to-one technology program in Grades 4 -9 will aid in our adaptability and readiness for whatever we face educationally. Contact us today for further details!