Burgas or Blagoevgrad?

Any observations of these two cities? How about the the good and not so good aspects of both; relative cost of living, amenities, etc. Any expats in either? If so, I would lve to hear from you as well as others. Thanks.

PS. for anyone from the US, Happy Thanksgiving or Indigenous Peoples Day.

I came here to Burgas 11 years ago, to work a software engineering contract.  I found a tutor to teach me Bulgarian,  unexpectedly I ended up marrying her a year later and we've been living here in Burgas ever since  :par:
It's a very peaceful, intimate and clean little city, the 4th largest.  I expect to spend the rest of my life here.  The beaches are clean, not too crowded.  Other nearby seaside villages are within bicycling distance.
I know of two other Americans who live here currently.
There are no Mexican restaurants, no model train stores, it's not big enough to support niche businesses like that.
If you're earning American money this is a very inexpensive city to live in.   
I plan to retire here in about 10 years, I expect we'll do well on my SSI.

I don't know anything about Blagoevgrad ... I know how to pronounce it, that's about it ;-)

Khote,
Thanks for the reply and useful information. Burgas remains high on the list of retirement locations. Any suggestions on renting an apartment? Do you have a car? I assume that by now your fluent in Bulgarian and that you can easily navigate around.

Burgas

Thanks for the observations. Do you live in Blagoevgrad?

What has your experience been living in BG? How long have you been there? Why Sandanski? I have watched a lot of videos about BG including Sandanski.

Hi again,
Ian, you are absolutely right about Blagoevgrad - it's a very nice town indeed.
Both , Blagoevgrad and Burgas have their advantages.
Blagoevgrad is surrounded by mountains, Burgas is on the seaside.
Blagoevgrad is bit cheaper, regarding buying a property.
Blagoevrad is close to Greece, and in recent years a lot of Bulgarians prefer to go to Greece for their  summer holiday, because of the better services and facilities there,and prices too.
Burgas has seaside, airport, it's bigger and provides better opportunities , regarding jobs, business, etc.
I think people in Blagoevgrad are more friendly , than those in Burgas, but it was quite a long time , since I haven't been in Blagoevgrad.
There are a lot more foreigner,s that are living in Burgas area, especially in the surrounding nearby holiday towns and villages.
Regards
Slav