Your worst experience?

As a foreigner, what was the worst experience you've ever had here in Egypt you wouldn't wish on anyone else?

I have only good experiences until now.
A big problem is men harassing women. Men yell and honk at me when I walk alone.

Good afternoon  for everyone , I disagree not Men yell and honk at me when you  walk  alone ,every country's have good men and bad men  ,I'm Egyptian  ,I will say  sorry to you from Egyptian people
Thank you

Well I agree to an extent, there's a lot of honking...mostly from taxis haha.  And there are some from regular drivers and worse stalkers.  Like any country, be sure a friend, family member etc know where you're going, timing etc.  Unless you know someone, don't get in the car with them, trust your intuition.  Uber, car services are an exceptions but always trust your gut feelings if you feel something isn't right.  There should be community guidelines on this stuff.

Thank you Ms LEnaid  for telling me that
I'd like ask you  questions
what things  don't like EGYPT? 
how can help new foreigner for that ?

ID    Problem      solution     advise     note
Give me the problem    I will find solution
Thank you

adelwasef3 wrote:

ID    Problem      solution     advise     note
Give me the problem    I will find solution
Thank you

Dear,

In many countries, people like you always want to help foreigners to integrate. Off most of the time, it's the opposite.

So thank you for officially demonstrating what you are likely to bring as a service. And following your presence on our forum, you will be contacted.  :cheers: