Jobs for English Speakers in Dakar

Hello,

I am looking for a Job on Dakar.  I am American and speak English.    I have a degree in psychology and am currently employed with the United States Department of Defense.   I am living in Japan now and for the last five years.   I have working for the government for many years and also as a Business Analyst for AFLAC a Fortune 500 company and was a teacher for a while.    I'd like to work for the US Embassy in Dakar or some Behavioral Health field.   I can also be an English speaking sales or spokes person for a good company.    Any leads are welcome.  I've been ro Dakar and love the country.  Thank you for your assistance in advance.

Hi ,

are you already in dakar? You can get good jobs in dakar even in your embassy. Just type in your google, english speaking jobs in dakar and you will get hundreds of site.
Goodluck
Emmanuel

Good morning i am silviemall from Cameroun living i Dakar i have a first degree in psychology from thé university of Dschang and i am looking for a job

Hello i am silvie from Cameroun living in Dakar i have a degree in Psychology and i am looking for a job

It is easy and hard to get jobs in senegal. You just need to have a good CV thats all.

Looking for someone who speaks French and English, has a flair for fashion, trustworthy and dependable.

Still in Dakar and looking for a job?

Dear Hugheshowa, complement of the season, please can you explain a little bit about the job so that we will know exactly the role. There are many people here who are bilingual.
Best wishes.
Emmanuel

Hello , am a Ghanaian,and  I want a job in Senegal, I only speak English
Pls who is going to help me to get a job pls
Hello Churches,

Welcome to expat.com.

Please be aware that this forum is not an employment agency, we suggest you be proactive and seek work yourself online.

You can also create our cv and post an advert on the Jobs in Dakar section.

Best of luck
Vero
Expat.com team

@hugheshowa Hello my Dear my name is Abdoulaye Diallo I have been graduated at Dakar University at British English,in M.A level.And been giving tuition courses to foreign people adults and kids in french and english since long. I also wirk as a translator and as a bilingual assistant in various foreign companies in Dakar.This is my number ***. For more details about my curriculum vitae or resume. Thanks

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Layedia752,

Are you looking for a job ?

If yes, please create an advert and your CV in the Jobs in Dakar section of the website.

Thank you in advance

Bhavna

@hugheshowa

In Botswana but I can come in 6 months.

I speak English only but willing to learn French.